LOCAL SPLASH/ WEB SEARCHNO SEARCH INPROVEMENT AND TOOK MY MONEY

THEY CONTACTED US TO OFFER A WEB BASE SEARCH TO DIRECT PEOPLE TO OUR WEBSITE BASED ON SEARCH WORDS. SAID WE WOULD GET 200 SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE. WE GAVE THEM A DEPOSIT OF $298.00 AND THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS TO SET UP AND WE WOULD BE CONTACTED TO GET SEARCH WORDS TO FINALIZE WORDS AND SET UP FINISHED IN ABOUT A WEEK. WE DID GET A CALL BUT THEY JUST SAID IT IS IN PROCESS AND WE PROVIDED THEM WITH A SMALL LIST OF WORDS WE WANTED AND THEY WOULD ADD THE REST. AFTER THE FIRST 30 DAYS WE NOTICED WE WERE STILL GETTING SAME SEARCH RESULTS FROM BEFORE WE STARTED. WE CONTACTED THEM AND TOLD THEM WE DIDN'T NOTICE THE SEARCH WASN'T WORKING . THEY STATED IT WASN'T COMPLETED AND ASSURED USE WE WOULDN'T GET BILLED UNTILL IT IS UP AND RUNNING. NEVER DID THEY GIVE US A CONTRACT OR A RECIEPT FOR OUR PAYMENTS. NORE DID WE EVER SIGN ANYTHING. WE DID SOME RESEARCH ON THEM AND FOUND OUT THEY WERE SCAMMERS. WE CALLED THEM BACK AND ALL THEY DID WAS GIVE US THE RUN AROUND. OUR ORIGINAL PAYMENT WAS BACK ON 11-29-2009 AND ON 3-3-2010 WE NOTICED A WITHDRAWL ON OUR BANK ACCT. FOR $199.00 FROM THEM. SO CALLED BANK AND FOUND OUT THEY JUST WITHDRAWLED MONEY. NEVER DID WE GET A BILL OR INVOICE NOR IS OUR SEARCH WORKING. ALSO FOUND OUT THEY WITHDRAWLED MONEY ON 4-3-2010 FOR ANOTHER $199.00 wE WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE BILLED. NEVER DID WE AUTHORIZE THEM TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF OUR ACCT. I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY BANK AND ARE DESPUTING ALL CHARGES. WE ARE GOING TO CALL THEM AND COMPLAIN TO OUR LOCAL DEPARTMENTS ALSO. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!

payforresults Jun 05, 2016

Work with a PERFORMANCE BASED SEO SERVICE. The one I recommend is SEARCHADVISOR.ORG. They only charge a fee when you rank on the first page of google for your chosen keywords. If you don't rank, you don't pay anything. No excuses, no empty promises. Only pay for results, that's it!

China grove Nov 19, 2015

DON'T DO IT!!! READ REVIEWS FIRST!!! IF YOU DO!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! They promised that we would be on the first page within 4-6 weeks and as soon as they got our credit card information we couldn't get a hold of anyone and they wouldn't return our calls. A week later we were able to speak to Andrea. We asked her to cancel our account and return our money. She told us that our three day grace period was up. They did nothing and took $199.00 from us. We did research on Local splash and they have at least 19 scam reports and nothing but bad reviews with the exception of Andrea that works for them and posted a positive review.I gave them one star because ZERO wasn't an option. Check out scam report com and if your a victim of Local splash report it.

• Yo
    You know who it is Dave. Jan 29, 2014

I was a MANAGER that directly oversaw the quality of the SEO. Lets just say they owner chose someone that can't really even schedule a GOogle Calendar event.

• Da
    Dalen Nicole Feb 20, 2013

Yeah they did the same thing to me. After an entire year they still were unable to improve my search results, yet they kept taking my money even though I was calling in requesting credits. I would not recommend them to anyone, they are such a joke!

Christina Foster Jan 05, 2013

I had nothing but great results from this company. I read this sight before I signed up becuz naturally I wanted to research the company I'm considering doing business with. But I ignored my better judgement and gave it a shot becuz it was month to month. Well that was the best decision I ever made for my business that day. My phone calls have increased by at least 20 %. The rep at local splash gave me his personal cell phone. He's giving me advice on how to enhance my results by encouraging buyers to type reviews with Thank You emails. I've took it a step further by offering discounts on future services for their opinions. This method worked like a charm!!! Thank God for this Sales manager, which I'm embarrassed to not know his name. But he has a really smooth, deep, soothing voice. I think that's why I signed up In the first place. I have no complaints about this company.

• Co
    conte Aug 15, 2012

This company is a scam indeed. They charged me for over 5 months and didn't do a thing or provide results as suggested they would. I asked for a refund and kept getting the run around. Zachary Zborovsky now doesn't answer my calls and now when I call the main line I keep getting disconnected while im on hold before I even speak to someone. I called from the office line and Zack didnt answer so I tricked him and called from a different line he answered then realized it was me and hung up. He told me he would review our conversations and get back to me oddly enough the date he was supposed to have an answer for me was the next billing date. So they took out another charge when they said wouldn't charge until I saw results. It's their slogan for crying out loud and all they did was charge for nothing until I got fed up and wanted to cancel now they don't want anything to do with me! Do not work with this company your going to regret it!

AngieSunsetImages Apr 18, 2012

exact same thing happened to me. They are a total scam and so rude!

• Wm
    WMFB Oct 06, 2011

These guys are crooks and I lost over $1000 to them, they are scammers that get your confidence and then nothing happens stay away...

Anonymous1972 Aug 18, 2011

Called our company and when I said I wasn't the owner but asked if I could take a message, they hung up. Go figure !!!

Paulrus Mar 23, 2011

Withdrew- They WITHDREW money.

Pauli-67 Jan 17, 2011

It's a semi-scam at best. They employ an aggressive sales strategy utilizing robotic call-center denizens. They lie like crazy and fabricate senseless flatteries, i.e., "Do you realize that your company's web-site is already a Rank 3? We can get it to Rank 1!" They probably end up scooping up a lot of people who don't know any better. I am sure they are over-charging for SEO whether or not they actually help generate hits.

"I started asking my customers how they found me and they were telling me that they googled me." Uhhh... I hate to break it to you, but if people "google" you they will find you. The object of SEO is to make it so if you are a luggage company in San Diego and someone searches for "san diego luggage" that your company name comes up.

• Qu
    quadzilla Dec 30, 2010

I used them and saw a pretty decent sized increase in phone calls. I started asking my customers how they found me and they were telling me that they googled me. Makes me feel good to be googled and found!

• Di
    Disappointed Company Aug 24, 2010

Same thing happened to us. We canceled because we were getting no results and they kept charging our credit card.