Linkus EnterprisesTerrible company

V

So the other day I came across this site and I felt that I had a few things to add. I worked in the Anderson main office I was a data processor. In the three years I was there we were trained how to lie to Dish so they would pay for the trouble calls, we would hold onto our paperwork until we were able to bill for a new trouble call then we would call dish and build a new trouble call and they would think the techs were going out to the customers home but in all reality the job was already done.

Also, one morning I went to work and the entire office was full of propane do to there was a leak in the warehouse, we were forced to work 10 hours smelling that, by the time I went home I could not breathe, I had a massive migrane and I went to the Anderson Walk In clinic due to linkus had it posted on the wall across from the break room that we could go there, the drs called linkus and spoke with debbie the manager at the time and she said that I had to go to a different dr, so I went to that dr they made me feel like it was my fault that the propane leaked they had asked me if i huffed the propane when I didn't even have access to the warehouse. My managers debbie and becky told me it would benefit me if I swepted the workmans comp case under the table and forgot about it. This company really needs to be shut down I am really surprised when I drive down 273 and it is still open.

I have a disease that makes me sick all the time it is called chrones disease, my managers new about this, and yet it was the reason I was fired. I believe that is a law that you can't fire anyone due to their disability, but they don't care, they don't care about any of there employees which is sad cause there are a few good people who work there and linkus could have been a good company if they would have only cared about there employees and there customers.

• Fe
    fedupemployee1 Jun 14, 2015

Linkus is a horrible company ! Technicians in the roseburg oregon office have vehicles with bald tires, bad breaks and even missing or non working headlights. When a employee asks to have a vehicle repaired or transferred to a safer larger truck they are told by the fsm that they will only get the better vehicle's if they start pushing products or (SMART HOME SALES) to the customers.I've seen first hand how bad this company treats there technicians and for very little pay.how dare a company put there employee's in danger and have so much disregard for there well being.

• Kj
    KJAMES25 May 03, 2011

Linkus enterprises is a horrible company to work for, they have had numerous amounts of lawsuits against them.I worked in the Bakersfield office and regret doing so.I was wrongfully terminated for what they call sabatoge on a company vehicle so i could get out of work for the day, when I still went to work that night until 9:00pm.Then was let go the following monday with no proof that i tampered with the vehicle.They do not keep up on maintenance on their vehicles at all, so my truck just fell apart and somehow it was my fault.Now there fighting me on my unemployment because of how cheap the company is.I recommend to not get dish network unless it is actually through Dish Network, do not let anyone from Linkus in your home.HORRIBLE COMPANY.