Menu

complaints

LinkedIn Complaints Summary

8 Resolved
70 Unresolved
Our verdict: With LinkedIn's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LinkedIn has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LinkedIn. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

LinkedIn complaints 78

Sort by:

Newest LinkedIn complaints

M
3:06 pm EST

LinkedIn Account Restriction

Hi there, I have been yet again logged out and restricted from my account and had to resubmit ID documents in which I have already done per previous unknown restriction. I'm writing to yet again seek restoration of my account as I have not been in rapid nor active violation of the user agreement policy nor T&C's, and I have used the platform in a respectful manner to engage and post content helpful to others. My case number is [Case: [protected]], and my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I recently made use of the free trial and looking to continue my premium membership, however I am not able to do so and fear I will be billed not having sufficiently utilizing the membership. I sincerely look forward to this resolve, thank you!

Desired outcome: Account Restoration

4:43 am EDT

LinkedIn Account access restrictions

Linkedin isn't UK based and to resolve an important matter with them involving the sending of my personal data such as a copy of my driver's license and still not receiving an email, is not only a concern, however, it is not clear as to why and for the third time, my account is restricted.

My account isn't doing anything other than connecting with other followers and I am being prevented from doing so. I have changed my name and I have added my Ltd company. I am the same person there is no one else impersonating me, unless my ID sent to LinkedIn is not placed into the wrong hands as I shall be monitoring myself.

Desired outcome: To have my account unrestricted for its tarnishing my business brand newly registered and as a surviving Cancer patient, it has caused me alarm and distress. The delay is really unfair and unnecessary.

Update by Jeanie Thom
Oct 24, 2023 4:44 am EDT

I reside in the UK and not the USA

E
11:04 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 30/08, I found my LinkedIn account to be restricted and submitted the required ID verification ([Case: [protected]]). Prior to that, I was looking up my new colleagues for my upcoming job next week, just to be restricted for "unusual activity" (i.e. viewing 30 profiles in a day and sending 20 connection invites, which is way below the 200 per week...

Read full review of LinkedIn and 1 comment

Is LinkedIn legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LinkedIn as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 10% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LinkedIn stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LinkedIn should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LinkedIn earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LinkedIn achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for LinkedIn. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Linkedin.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows LinkedIn website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Linkedin.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Linkedin.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with LinkedIn, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

LinkedIn's website seems to offer jobs or career advice. While this can be a helpful resource.

LinkedIn website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While LinkedIn has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 10% of 78 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to LinkedIn. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
P
5:40 pm EDT

LinkedIn LinkedIN Premium

I signed up for a one month free trial of linkedin premium and cancelled it before the end of the trial period. Since then I was charged for the month of June and July 2023. I just went into Linkedin and cancelled it for the second time.

I also, with the help of a Youtuber, was able to go to: Linkedin.com/help/linkedin/solve

and go through and make a complaint to LinkedIN help.

We'll see if they respond back with a refund!

Desired outcome: A refund of two months.

6:57 pm EDT

LinkedIn I am not getting any response from customer service after 7 tickets

I have only been on 4 days in almost 2 months I have put in over 7 tickets and here is one of examples with no response. I know you guys are backed up however i want to make an observation about what is happening with my account, If you look back when i was first restricted earlier this year I had to show prof of ID ever since then had been restricted 5 times,,First I want you look over my history and before 1st restriction had not ever been restricted in over 12 years,, My feelings are this someone has some access to my account since first time restricted , They have been doing things to get me restricted , This is partly my fault as i had not changed my password in a while,I did not thing i had to worry about it, However after all these restrictions I know i have to do this to stop people getting into my account, I know i do not post or say anything offensive, If I do not like something I move on,I am always positive on this site and professional, I have many business connections and friends on this platform as I have been on here for 13 years, In the last month I had only been on their 4 days, To resolve this matter please look at my previous record before first restriction sand know I am telling the truth Second when I get back on I will change my password and do a 2 step verification, Thank you this last month has been stressful with loss of my mom and now getting ready to move and not being able to keep up with my friends and connections make it more stressful, I really enjoy this platform and that is why I have been on here so long, Let's get this resolved as check my records and I will do my part to take care of this ongoing problem,

Desired outcome: Get this resolved as i have done nothing wrong , My account was hacked into.

G
12:07 pm EDT

LinkedIn Censorship

I have been censored and banned for good on Linked In for sharing opinions and videos that were not offensive but were about patriotism, media news stories relating to vaccine injuries, stories about Pfizer even though these reports were on main stream media I was not allowed to share it. Not only was some of the posts taken down, they were labeled as hateful and bullying speech. I even did a comment on a post with just a vomit emoji that LI provides on their platform. They labeled that emoji comment as hateful and bullying and removed that comment. The most troubling occurrence I found is when I was chatting on a private message in LI and the person in my conversation sent me a screen shot of our chat and LI was encouraging them to report me if they found what I was saying offensive, They do that as well to me in my open comments on post. They literally encourage folks to report others. I feel because I am conservative that I am being singled out and censored. I have the screenshot still of the conversation that I thought was private. The person had asked me how I got back on LI after being banned for a year and a half. I told that person I was let back because the posts they were claiming was disinformation was now coming out as truth. I was still not allowed to post truth even though it was being reported in the news. I feel Linked In has censored me and are politically bias and it has to stop. We cannot have a society with views on one side is allowed while the other side are silenced. I pray that we can make them accountable for these 1st amendment violations. I am currently banned for good. As a veteran I find this very troubling and disgraceful. Linked In wants to govern what info gets put out and what we share affects our lives as well as our businesses. I want my account back. I hope you can help me out.

Desired outcome: I want the ban removed and my account reactivated. I want them to stop the censoring and mislabeling of our posts.

I
7:29 am EST

LinkedIn Temporary Restrictions on Account

I put up all the relevant and real information on my account but it shows me that I need to restrictions on my profile.

I have not done any of the things mention in the letter. The job post of as per the requirements of my internship and that's what I did. But now it show me i have done something which I definitely didn't do and i am in urgent need to use my account but am unable to do so.

Desired outcome: Reinstate my account. And tell me where I went wrong so I can avoid it in future.But please do it fast as I will need it during my internship

A
12:17 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn Disable the autoplay feature or update the help section.

I'm trying to disable videos from autoplaying while I'm scrolling. It's a stupid feature. I don't know why LinkedIn has it. There are no instructions provided on how to disable the autoplay feature. The only instructions that can be found are outdated and no longer work. Please update the instructions for disabling the video autoplay feature that are applicable desktops, smartphones and tablets.

P. S LinkedIn is a stupid site where people post [censored] and only respond to [censored] that has little or nothing to do with anyone's actual job. Pretending to be a nice person. Pretending to care about social issues. Pretending to uplift people. No real questions asked or answered. Little to no engagement for non political post's. I have been over qualified in my field for years with other 1000 connections for years and I get no useful job offers. I was only scrolling through LinkedIn to kill time at work because LinkedIn has no other uses other than posting boring crap. LinkedIn's auto play feature kept shutting off my music.

12:19 pm EST

LinkedIn Linkedin Premium

I activated free trial of linkedin premium on 02 November 2022 and cancelled it before the next billing cycle around 29 November 2022.

However, charges have been debited from my credit card despite the cancellation on 02 December 2022 by google play.

Deduction of such premium charges after cancellation before the due date is wrongful and I want refund of those charges amounting to INR 3300/-

Desired outcome: Refund of INR 3300/- deducted from account

A
7:47 pm EST

LinkedIn Restricted account

I put up Truthful information & have it verified by another scientist.. by a globally recognized microbiologist-there 12 of them in the World.

I ask LinkedIn each time "where have I provided false information?" I will apologize if I'm wrong. If you can't provide WHERE I'm wrong you should Immediately reinstate my account.

Amy Petri

[protected]

Desired outcome: Reinstate my account if you are unable to tell me where I am wrong and/or have misrepresented (like you are claiming)

1:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn Invites to read a message from a linkedin user

I received a message to my personal email from linkedin stating that i had a message from a linkedin user and that i could go there and read it.

One hour later and after jumping through a barrage of hoops to get to said message and un willfully being forced to sign up to do so, i get locked out.

Thanks for conning me into joining your scam company and stealing an hour of my life.

After looking into this issue i have found that Linkedin does this to thousands of people each week. BEWARE!

Desired outcome: Stop them from doing this.

9:24 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn Still fails to send my data after banning me 08 august 2022, after numerous requests

I opened a new case today - Reference # [protected]. The original case - [protected].

The problem is, they will take another 6 weeks or more to get back to me.

I have made numerous complaints here. My account was permanently censored 08 August 2022.

I had many requests in my inbox after going viral with a lovely post I shared on the bicycle and creating a green economy (which sadly was another violation because too much profile activity is seen as dodgy!) Which doesn't make sense if you go viral.

Anyway. I had a number of business requests and there was a request to do a talk for some students at a university in the United Kingdom. I am planning a trip there soon.

Halfway through my communications with businesses and institutions in my inbox, I was banned. I am unable to follow up with these people because I don't remember half their names and didn't manage to get their contact details.

I need to have a download of my inbox messages for this year so that I can follow up with these people that are waiting on me. Being cut off from them now is making them question my credibility.

They probably have no idea that I have been banned, and are wondering why I dropped them. This looks very unprofessional.

I have built my own personal website now to share with people what has happened to me on LinkedIn, and to try to help others locate me.

www.jessmariadwyer.com

The post that got me banned was designed to uplift the community and help save families and relationship.s

Desired outcome: I want my inbox messages to follow up with my UK business prospect who await my response.

1:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn The whole company is bad

I have been trying to call every phone number I can find online and send them emails and open cases with them. First of all, every single one of their phone numbers has been disconnected so users have no way of getting a hold of someone to help them. Secondly, they have automated responses to emails and nobody human will actually see your email. Third, opening a case with them doesn't do [censored]! I have reopened the same case with them five times because right after I reopen it and send them a new message, they immediately close the case again and refuse to help. This is an absolute [censored] show. Not only me, but some of my other coworkers are trying to get access to our company linkedin and somehow none of our emails are for our company according to linkedin (even though all of our emails are @ (ourcompany).com) and not a single one of my coworkers can get an answer from anyone in customer support and I just realized why... There is no customer support because linkedin doesn't care about their users and doesn't want to help or hear anyone complain about the various problems the site has!

I find it funny that the company that is made specifically for business networking doesn't allow you to network with their company. They shut down their phone lines for a reason - they're sleazy [censored] who don't care about their users or how their site is functioning. They are a corrupt [censored]ty company who only cares about making money and not having to deal with their users.

Desired outcome: I want to speak with a real human over the phone or be given access to my company's LinkedIn account. Do NOT send me another automated message saying "your email has been verified you can now become admin" and LIE!

O
11:39 am EDT

LinkedIn Job scammers/Fake companies

9/19/2022

In the past three months I've been approached by about TEN fake companies for a job, that claim to have gotten my resume off Linkedin.

I've been researching in depth, any company that comes to ME for a job, that I did not apply to. And so far, this year, they've been ALL SCAMS!

They all have the same website premise or style. They all use the same big cities as where their "headquarters" are located...but when looking these up on Google maps, they are empty buildings, apartment buildings, or buildings under construction. They also have fake phone numbers or phone numbers that are never answered by a real person (so far).

These scammers claim to get my resume off Linkedin, so it must be SUPER SIMPLE AND EASY for them to get anybodys information off of Linkedin. Linkedin doesn't seem to give a damn about anybodys safety or private information being stolen and used for nefarious purposes.

BEWARE!

If you don't remember ever applying for a company, ASK THEM WHERE THEY GOT YOUR INFORMATION! This is key in filing a complaint to the FBI or FTC about scam companies.

WARNING SIGNS:

1. They only communicate via TEXTS. Legitimate companies will NOT use texting as First Contact methods! They will email you to set up a phone meeting with HR or the hiring manager. Or they will CALL you directly for a pre-interview.

2. After texting, they will ask you to sign up with a specific chat site so they can "interview" you. NO LEGITIMATE COMPANY IS GOING TO INTERVIEW ANYONE VIA THIS MEANS!

3. Legititmate companies WILL however, text you information AFTER your intial inteview if you so choose. But they will NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION, they will only be GIVING you information via text.

4. Some of these FAKE companies use the same name and website style as a legitimate company. Usually thier names being one letter off, having an added letter, or slightly being different in some respect...but not one you would instantly recognize if you are unfamiliar with that company.

5. A fake/scam company will tell you they will send you a check to purchase equipment and needed software with. THIS WILL BE A FAKE CHECK SO THEY CAN GAIN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

You will also run the risk of being placed on a FAKE CHECK list, which could hurt your credit rating.

6. So far, I have NEVER spoken with a LIVE person. Everything has been texting or some sort of chat site like Skype.

7. Submit complaints for fake companies with job scams to the FBI internet fraud division and the FTC (here in the USA). Other countries will have their own specific government offices to report such fraud to. You can ask your local city government about where to send such complaints to.

8. Make sure to create a blog or online complaint, so other people can be warned of these companies' scams.

9. Make SURE you file a compaint to the job/employment website where the scammers claim they got your information from. This will help in their fight against such scams.

10. NEVER give your private information to ANYONE online, unless you've had previous phone conversations, live online meetings, in person meetings, or SECURED online applications and forms with this company.

A legitimate company is NOT going to fault you for asking a lot of questions or asking for a live phone conversation, or asking to meet in person. Tell them you've been the victim of a job scam before and you just want to make certain they are actually legitimate. As many of these job scammers CAN BE SCARILY REALISTIC!

3:32 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn After permanently blocking me, linkedin is continuing to refuse to give me my data

LinkedIn Account Recovery Appeal [Case: [protected]]:

LinkedIn permanently blocked me 08 August 2022.

I have mailed them numerous times to ask for my data. I want a download of my 29 000+ followers.

There were people who I was collaborating with for business, and they are trying to find me.

I want my followers. LinkedIn refuses to give me my data and followers.

Desired outcome: I need help with a lawyer to please demand my data and my 29 000+ followers. Legally, they cannot hold back my data! This is urgent

7:41 pm EDT

LinkedIn Fraud, Defimation of Character, Fake News

LinkedIn banished me from its Leftwing Site due to what it seemed as being not true according to their biased “fact checkers.”

I was very professional in my postings, and provided supporting documentation to my posts that are subjects such as the voting records of Democrats in Congress, the studies of the Wuhan Coronavirus by Israeli and Great Britain, and details on #Spygate #Russiagate #Obamagate and #Hillarygate .

I’ve also provided links to serve as additional documentation of facts and studies.

A Class Action Lawsuit needs to be Filed against LinkedIn for Fraudulent Advertising and Breech of Contract.

Desired outcome: Settlement of 5MM US Dollars and letter of apology by the Board.

6:09 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn Censorship - 'Access to your account has been temporarily restricted'

LinkedIn blocked my account on Monday, 8 August 2022 at 13:50pm Danish time.

Firstly, I had shared a letter written by a member of public on their personal experience of the pandemic. I had found this 4 minute video on YouTube, and it was so well written and enlightening that I thought it would be a great share.

YouTube is very strict with their content and since this post had been on their website for quite some time now, and there is clearly nothing wrong with it, so I thought I could share it.

LinkedIn censored the post.

After them censoring it, I decided to do a post on censorship and added a poll to ask how many people have been censored. Just a few minutes after this, LinkedIn blocked my account.

After writing a really good post in June, on the bicycle and making better choices to build a greener planet, I went viral. I grew my followers from 2900 to 29 300+ followers.

The last time that LinkedIn censored me, they removed a large number of my connections and they also deleted a number of my messages. I am concerned that they will delete more of my connections and go through my messages. *I was also trying to extract my niece from Ukraine where she was studying when the war broke out and I couldn't access my contacts. They took 5 weeks to reactivate my account after I stated my emergency, and they showed no concern for my family emergency.

They are not evaluating posts correctly, and they seem to be blocking accounts with no valid reason, and they do not explain what is wrong with the post. don't feel like my data is safe with them, and I don't believe that they respect my privacy.

Regards

Jessica Maria Dwyer

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I want my account to be reinstated. If I do not have 29 300+ users on my profile after they give me access to my account, I am going to take action.

Read full review of LinkedIn and 1 comment
Aug 26, 2022 7:54 am EDT

This is my second complaint here.

I had posted a video where someone was reading the letter of a civilians encounter of the pandemic, it was very well written. They spoke about the divide that was created through fear tactics and human rights violations, which resulted in separation and broken relationships and families.

It had nothing to do with vaccines and it was not antivax.

The person who wrote the letter described the human rights violations and divide that was caused between people during the pandemic. I posted it because I believe in unity, not divide, and a lot of families and relationships were destroyed in the process, and I don't think that is right.

I am constantly being bombarded by bots and by fake accounts and people trying to scam me on LinkedIn, but these people are allowed to have accounts, and their profiles are very incomplete and unprofessional looking.

It is not right, I don't understand this.

I asked what specifically was wrong with the post and they wont explain.

I have asked them to send a pdf download of my LinkedIn profile so I can create a landing page on the web, because I am unemployed for a year and have dependents that rely on me. I have applied for some really good jobs, and they won't consider me for an interview because they can't view my LinkedIn profile.

Aug 26, 2022 8:11 am EDT

They have restricted my account and now telling me that I am permanently banned.

This is the third time they have restricted me.

Here is my recent mail and response to them:

​---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Jess Dwyer

Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 2:04 PM

Subject: Re: LinkedIn Account Recovery Appeal [Case: [protected]]

To: LinkedIn Customer Support

The last time you censored me, it was because of an article that I shared from a peered reviewed medical library, the https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.

You said it was misinformation. And this is not a fake website, this is a highly reputable site. It is an 'official website of the U.S. government. Do you realize that you could be charged for calling a government website fake.

There are a lot of people posting from fake websites on LinkedIn, yet you don't censor them.

You are making a mistake 'name'. Your processes need some revision. The last restriction was wrong. Are you telling me that the U.S government is posting fake information? Surely you can get into trouble for that?

Aug 26, 2022 8:29 am EDT

I have just filed a complaint with.

I told them about the time that LinkedIn censored me in February this year, 2022 for sharing one of their peer reviewed articles.

This is a government website, the NCBI is not fake.

1 comment
Truth4U2
San Diego, US
Aug 18, 2022 7:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn is a Radical Leftwing Site started by a Marxist out of San Francisco, CA.

They censure those telling the truth and stating facts as they simultaneously allow uneducated Useful Idiots to post Fake News!

K
12:31 am EDT

LinkedIn Service discontinued

My account was restricted without explanation. Any venue that purports to be professional and simultaneously censors free speech as subjective is dishonest, dangerous and dirty. As far as I can tell the infraction they ruled in is that I put quotations around the word vaccine. An honest discussion would make those involved aware that the CDC changed the meaning of the word just last year. This should be made known to the American people.

Desired outcome: Have open communication and discussion about issues.

D
10:43 pm EDT

LinkedIn Social media professional networking site

I've been using LinkedIN for a very long time, pretty sure it's my oldest active social media account. In recent months however, my posts have been getting removed. There's nothing in my content that I can see, which violates TOS.

As of this morning, my account has been completely restricted so I can't even log in.

When Reaching to them on Twitter, their support team was fast to respond, but maybe as a security protocol - acted like they didn't know what was going on.

I think they're setting a very bad example as a professional networking site to feed into political biasness.

I'm writing this review incase my site is shutdown and they close it out before I have a chance to make a copy of my most recent data with them.

Below is a transcript of the conversation I had with LinkedIN via Twitter chat; and my tweets to them, which can be used for LinkedIN support in the future, so they can know how to better deal with false reporting, thus creating a healthier diverse networking environment overall.

Twitter Chat with LinkedIN Help Transcript:

Oh no, that doesn't look good. Can you check to ensure the app is fully updated to the latest version or uninstalling and reinstalling? This typically helps to resolve issues. Circle back if you are still having this issue. - RM

I see your account is restricted, causing this issue. You can appeal your account restriction by following the on screen instructions when logging in via desktop browser. After you follow the prompts in your account, you'll be given a case number and our Safety Team will be in touch by email within 24-72 hours. - RM

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I was unable to locate a case with the email address provided. When you submitted your ID, did you receive a case number? - RM

My Tweets regarding the issue:

Is @LinkedIn down or did they cancel my account? @LinkedInHelp I know I had a few posts flagged for having different #Political views.

I don't think it was #LinkedIN the company though, because that wouldn't make any sense, they'd have to cancel half their users then.

@LinkedIN Can I request info on how my account was restricted?

I'm confident it's not an issue with #LinkedIN itself, I just would like to know who reported my account so I can remove them from my #ProfessionalNetwork, then I'll set it to private so it doesn't keep happening.

It's one thing for a #Company to remove posts out of #Political bias or whatever, but to remove the account completely is a whole different story.

@LinkedInMktg @LinkedInNews #SocialMediaNews #LinkedIN

Nothing I post about is violent, or would violate #LinkedIN TOS in anyway I can think of, my @LinkediN is mainly posts of my #Artworks.

I'm a very level headed person, I think #SocialMedia companies, especially ones who cater to a #Professional crowd are stepping into dangerous territory playing #Politics in this way.

Desired outcome: I would like my account fully restored; a copy of my most recent data, and if applicable, name's of the people who are reporting my accounts, so I can block them from viewing my page.

B
4:48 pm EST

LinkedIn Use of LinkedIn Professional Networking solution to promote political ideology

LinkedIn "social network service that is focused solely on interactions and relationships of a business nature rather than including personal, nonbusiness interactions".

Laura Faye Marketing LinkedIn seems to violate that mission by providing a forum for her personal political ideology. I'm only aware of it, because of a Web Research project that I'm doing on Russian Political Financial strategy, and Laura Faye Marketing LinkedIn came up in that search. When I thought it was strange, and reviewed it, I noticed other political ideological views being promoted on LinkedIn under the same organization. I don't care about anyone's politics, but a Professional Networking tool, is not the appropriate forum for that purpose. If this is something they wish to engage, there are more appropriate tools out there.

Thank you.

Desired outcome: Request that LinkedIn review under the terms of their appropriate "Terms of Use" conduct.

Overview of LinkedIn customer experience

LinkedIn, the popular professional networking site, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its users. Many users have reported issues with the site's user interface, which they find confusing and difficult to navigate. Others have complained about the site's spammy nature, with many users receiving unwanted messages and connection requests. Additionally, some users have reported that the site's search functionality is unreliable, making it difficult to find the information they need. Finally, many users have expressed frustration with the site's premium features, which they feel are overpriced and not worth the investment. Overall, LinkedIn seems to be struggling to meet the needs of its users, and many are looking for alternative professional networking sites.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LinkedIn contacts