Lift SPunauthorized charges

D Review updated:

This Company has repeatedly charged my credit card $79.95 for a product I did not authorize. A $4.95 sample was ordered and received. Within one day of receipt of product, the Company was notified via telephone as directed, and the order was cancelled. I have repeated attempted to contact this Company without success. My inquiries are met with vagueness or no response. My credit card charges continue to show on my statements and have officially been challenged. I see by the number of complaints on various websites, that this is a wide spread practice.

• S
      Jul 06, 2009

dswernli, Hello my name is Michelle, CSM, I noticed you complain and wanted to give you the information for our Customer Service Dept. which are happy to assist you anytime between 8AM-5:30PM Monday thru Friday at [protected] or you can also email us at [protected]@verifyyourorder.com. We do offer and honer a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please contact us so we can help. Thanks

• T
      Apr 09, 2010

This company charged my debit card for the shipment of this product, yet I never ordered or received this product. I contacted their customer service and was assured the mistake would be taken care of. (Yeah right, like I would trust that) So I immediately contacted my bank and explained the situation. They reversed the charge and issued me a new card. A YEAR later, this company has contacted me via a collections letter stating I owe them $129.95 due to my card being declined. When I contacted them the man was rude to me because I would not verify my info to him. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he informed me that he was the floor supervisor. Then he became rude and accused me of lying. When I refused to give him any information other than their "account number" from the letter, he hung up on me. I contacted my bank again and told them the situation. They will be taking on this company for me (I love my bank). I don't know how they got my debit card information to begin with but beware of this company they are ###! They go by different names, so watch for anything with Lift SP, reg.net, and healthy online services. Contact the BBB and the Consumer Protection Agency and DO NOT give this company any personal information!!