Lift SPLift SP scam

I wish I had read the complaints about Lift SP before ordering the "Free Trial" product, because I was scammed the same way everyone else was. When you order online, they ask for your credit card # to charge the $4.95 shipping. But a month later, without my permission, they have also charged $79.95 to my card!

When I called their number [protected], I was repeatedly put on "perma-hold" and never was able to speak to a person. So I tried to cancel it online; when I went to www.verifyyourorder.com and typed in my info., it kept giving me the message: No orders found.

• Je
    Jen Mar 30, 2010

A friend of mine was taken by this scam. This product does not work.

spbeautiful Sep 01, 2009

Hi Lori, my name is Michelle CSM, and i wanted give some information so that you can contact us. We do offer and honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All we ask is that you contact our customer service department by email at [email protected] or call us Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you with anything the can. Thanks

• Lo
    Lori McElroy Sep 01, 2009

Trial product did not yeild results as advertised. Returned first shipment and was not reimbursed. Have received and returned second shipment and no reimbursement again.

Mary Trickel Jul 22, 2009

I have advised this company that I do not want their product. They keep sending, and I keep refusing the package and returning it "Return to Sender". I have sent back three packages and just received the fourth which I am about to return. Someone ordered it for me in the first place -- I never placed an order myself. I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT. I live in a rural setting and even getting to the post office requires a trip of several miles. They will give me no credit for anything I have returned. I kept the first shipment because I opened the package. My mistake!
    Mary Trickel

Ibeth Jul 08, 2009

Michelle, how come I have not received a refund although I followed all the steps you lined out???
    Stop the lies...get a live and a real Job!

I wrote to Steve Stepson, of course I did not get a reply.
    May I urge you all to force the Credit Companies to stop doing business with Lift.

spbeautiful Jul 06, 2009

Hi, my name is Michelle, CSM, I would like to take the time to help you by giving you our contact information so that we may be able to assist you in getting this canceled. We do Offer and Honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can call us at [protected] Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM or email us at [email protected]

• Ds
    dswernli Jul 06, 2009

I'm fighting the same battle.

• Ds
    dswernli Jul 06, 2009

Me too!!!

• Na
    Nanette Jun 10, 2009

I have also been ripped off by this company. I live in Canada so not only has my credit card been charge for products I did not order nor want, I also must pay the exchange rate. These type of fraudulent companies should be run off the face of the earth. Because they include a Terms and Conditions BUTTON on their website, I guess they are protected from the law. Please beware of any company offering NO RISK TRIAL OFFERS. They come with a HUGE RISK. Because they have your credit card information...they continue to charge your account without your authorization, for products you do not order. BEWARE!!!

JakesPlaceinNC Jun 06, 2009

Not only did they charge me $79.95 once when I sent the product back in the specified time frame, they have charged me 3 additional times! I even sent, certified mail, return receipt, got that back, and when I finally contacted them on phone, the representative said NO ONE in their company signed that card! So Federal laws have been crossed . . . . Same day I diligently pointed that out to the UT State Attorney General, UT Better Business Bureau, NC State Attorney General (my state), and my attorney. I wouldn't have taken such issue until they said, as one of my bank officers and I were looking at the green card signed by them, they didn't sign it! And to add insult to injury, they ADMITTED getting my April return, but didn't credit me! I didn't request refund! HUMPHHHHHHH God'll get em!

Ibeth Jun 05, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to [email protected], the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.

• Be
    Becky 034 May 29, 2009

I'm a manager at a grocery store and we sell money gift cards there. I seen a elderly gentalman buying one of these cards for about 25.00. I asked him if he was getting it as a gift, he said " No I am going to get credit score off the internet." I knew exactly what he was talking about when he said it. It is just like what you have experianced with this company. They charged us what was suppose to be a one time price but if I had read the fine lines there was also a monthly charge of 3.95. We called them over and over again. I never got them to stop taking out of my checking account until we switched accounts. Next time you want to try something for "free" learn from the little elder man at the store get a money gift card and pay for it that way. They can't keep taking money from an account that only has 25. oo on it. Haha!!

• Be
    Bernie May 27, 2009

i am having the same problems! I have tried cancelling and they are still sending their product and charging my account!!!

Ibeth May 14, 2009

I am glad you finally received your refund.

However, I have not been that lucky, I send them a certified letter to the address they post on their site...it was returned.
    I also have called them and e-mailed them with zero results. today I wrote to the fine doctor who supposedly is the creator of this cream.
    In the meantime I want Chase bank to stop doing business with LIft SP, it seems they are aware of the shady dealings of this outfit.
    My next step is to file a complaint with the medical board against Steve Jepson.

Comments

Ibeth May 14, 2009

Stop the lies, the e-mail address is bogus and so so is the address below.
    LIFT SP
    P.O. Box 1158
    Pleasant Grove
    UT 84063

I will post the returned certified mail I send to the above address.

Today I send a letter to Steven Stepson...I will report to you all what happens.

Help me stop the thieves from hijacking our Credit cards.
    Why is Michelle allowed to post her lies here, I e-mailed her like she requested
    however the e-mail was bounced back.

• Co
    Complainant Validator May 12, 2009

Hell, this is the mismanager of Customer Disservice for this nonproduct. I wouldn't like to let you know that our Customer Disservice hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number isn't [protected]. We do have a 30 day risky, satisfaction-free Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our zero representatives will be unhappy to assist you with nothing that they can or cannot. Also if you would like to not cancel your account that you never set up in the first place through email you may not do so by emailing this non address [email protected]

Have a crappy, ripped off kind of day...or not!

• Mi
    michelle May 10, 2009

Hello, this is the Assistant to the Regional Managerms of Customer Service for this prodict. I would like to let you know that our Cuntomer Service people are mundane though Fridais the lady who reads out the menu choices. For questions on trial press 1, to inquire about our five year protection press 2, to request differant music while on hold press 3, To inquire on other serviced press 8, to speak to one of our customer service representative press for any number and hope for the best. If you want to cancel your account during the trial, email us at [email protected], we had to use that other email to slow up the trial cancellations; Now we made enough monet off this trusting consumer, we show our legitamate email address.

Have a great day,

Michelle

• Mi
    michelle May 10, 2009

Hello, this is the botinger of Customer Service for this predudt. I would link you up our Disgustomer Service crouts are Mindy, Theo, and Friedeggs. 8SPAMS-5:30PMS are dumbee is [protected]. We do have a 30 second frisk me satisfiction GarentTeon. So sleaze glue us your balls, and Amy, their tawdry representative, will show her assets with anything that tsey can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through shemail you may do so by emailing [email protected]

Ibeth May 10, 2009

I think we should complain to to the medical board to have Steven Jepson MD license revoked.

JJ12 May 09, 2009

Did u get this new # from Michelle in a email Fri? She said to call it an not the other one. 866.540.9580. i'm almost scared to call agin after the nasty way they treated me befor.

Ibeth May 09, 2009

Oh no, never will I make peace with that, I will get my money back and I will put them out of business and you can help.
    Together we can be strong, never give up, never give in, stand up and be accounted for.
    One of my first goal is to stop credit companies to do business with these thieves.

Ibeth May 09, 2009

May I remind everybody, that the term free trial is a total lie, free means no charge period. However, these crooks keep your money even if you cancel and return the product unopened just like I did.
    These low life's do not take no for an answer, after all I called them, e-mailed, plus send a registered letter to cancel. Thus far they have charged my account $ 4.95 plus $ 79.95 twice illegally, moreover they would still charge my account if I had not closed my Visa.

Help me stop these thieves!!!

Ibeth May 09, 2009

There are new suckers born every day of the week, we need to protect them by closing these Frauds down.

• Sn
    Snow White May 08, 2009

I tried it too and it also bounced back.

• Nj
    Njoy May 08, 2009

I'm thinking, why waste one's time with the BBB or Atty Gen. This may be more appropriately reported to the FTC for Internet fraud, especially for Canadians. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

JJ12 May 08, 2009

Mizz Michelle, what u have to say now? BTW, Have a great day.

JJ12 May 07, 2009

Who is that TruthIs freak and WTF are they talking about? You can get real FREE samples of good products like Dior anti wrinkel treatment right at Nordstrom and they dont try to scam you like charging your card without telling you and shipping products that you didnt even order. Ladies we have to take our business back to the stores I guess, becuz these Internet scammers just be wasting our time and money.

Ibeth May 07, 2009

Please know, the e-mail address Michelle supplies is bogus, the e-mail I wrote to her has been returned with the following message, from Yahoo.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
    Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

• Ej
    E Johnson May 02, 2009

If you have made honest attempts to cancel the automatic billings and have the charges credited back to your account, you can file a complaint with the BBB.

Here are some Better Business Bureau reports that people have already filed:

Delaware

Utah

• He
    Helen Apr 29, 2009

I just ordered the same thing today and yes up popped this extra charge. They already have it checked and if you don't notice it, you
    are charged. I just called [protected] and the order is not through yet, I have to wait 2 hours to have the order in front of them. What a rip off. Anyway your CC company would have reversed the charges
    for you. Free mean Free, not a mailing charge, not an extra charge with their little plot. Shame on this compan, Home Savings, I will
    never use them
    Helen

Ibeth Apr 28, 2009

I have also been scammed, I am with you, we the people need to take action and stop the thieves dead in their track, let them rot in Jail, I say.
    Lucky for me, I told their Rep. that I saved the Transcript of the conversation I had with her. Therefore it is admissible in court because I had her consent.

Most likely this Doctor is in on the Fraud... he needs a room in the big house.

I ordered the free trial of cream, after completing the transaction a Live chat person came on by the name of Kelley trying to sell me more crap.
    This is when I smelled a rat and told Kelley I am no longer interested in anything, she would not take no for an answer. I called the company immediately trying to stop the free trial, unsuccessfully, they charged my account $ 4.95 plus $ 79.95 twice.
    I had to change my Visa account, this was the only way to stop them from charging more. Lift SP send me two creams which I returned unopened...still they kept my Money.
    By the way they will not answer phone or e-mail, I send a registered letter yesterday..plus I reported them to the FCC, please do likewise.

Please, I urge you to help me put them out of Business, I do not want another person to encounter this night mare.

The next step will be to get the Media involved.

Please contact the Utah Attorney General
    report them to the FCC, better Business Bureau

Utah Attorney General: Mark Shurtleff
    General Office Tel: [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Toll Free within Utah: (800) AG4 INFO [protected])
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Here is the saved conversation I had with Kelly:

'

Kelly Says: Hi Ibeth, thank you for your order today. As a special reward, you're eligible to claim a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card as a member of Home Savings Mall, you can try this program today FREE for 7 days.

Kelly Says: Please type 'HI' or 'HELLO' in the space below to let me know you are there...

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: With Home Savings Mall you can get up to 10% to 30% savings on gift cards pre-purchased through Home Savings Mall for popular stores like Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Ace Hardware, JCPenney, Cooking.com, Bed Bath & Beyond Advance Auto Parts and more!

Kelly Says: You can also take advantage of savings on home decorating, home entertainment and home improvement.

You: no thank you

Kelly Says: After the 7-day free trial, the membership fee is just $16.95 per month. Cancel at any time and the $25 giftcard is yours to keep!

You: No!

Kelly Says: For your convenience, Home Savings Mall will automatically charge the card you used today the $16.95 membership fee after the trial period and then each month thereafter at the then-current monthly membership fee as long as you remain a member.

You: NO!

Kelly Says: And Home Savings Mall comes with our guarantee -- you can call to cancel at any time and you'll no longer be charged.

Kelly Says: If you do want to cancel, just call us toll-free at the number provided in your membership materials during the FREE 7-day trial period and you’ll owe NOTHING.

You: Again I am not interested in anything

Kelly Says: So, with your approval under the terms I just described, we'll email you the material to activate your 7-day free trial and details on how to claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card, OKAY?

You: No, I do not want anything!

Kelly Says: I just want to make sure that you understand, you will receive an email with your membership materials in the next business day, look them over and even try it out.

Kelly Says: If you feel like it is not something you can use, just call [protected] to cancel anytime within 7-days and you won't owe a thing -- and the $25 Gift Card is yours to keep!

You: Du you understand I am not approving anything, I am saving this conversation

Kelly Says: For Every $25 certificate you purchase from Home Savings Mall, you'll receive up to 10% to 30% credit back to your credit card at the end of the month.

Kelly Says: Would you like to try Home Savings Mall free for 7-days and claim your $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card?

You: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kelly Says: Home Savings Mall is a savings program where members can enjoy savings on purchases at Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Bed Bath & Beyond, Advance Auto Parts and more.

You: I am starting to get angry, I will report this conversation

Kelly Says: There is no catch, just great savings as a thank you to our valued customers.

You: Aagain NO!

Kelly Says: Okay, no problem, I'll note that you have declined the offer and you will NOT be enrolled. Thanks for your time and have a good day!

You: Tell me that you understand I said NO

Kelly Says: To end this chat, simply click on the 'X' on the upper right corner of this window. Have a great day!

Kelly Says: You will not be enrolled in this trial offer program, thank you and have a nice day :)

You: Be clear I saved this conversation, I want no damn cream or anything cancel all

Kelly Says: To cancel Home Savings Mall you'd simply call [protected]. It's that easy!

You: I did not order anything, however I will report you to the proper authorities

Kelly Says: Please feel free to close this chat, I have noted that you have declined enrollment in Home Savings Mall trial program today.

You: I will post this conversation as we speak on the Internet, If I can hepl just one person from your fraud I will!

• Bi
    bigbart Apr 23, 2009

In my Lift SP instance, I also began getting billed a monthly fee for Debt Eaters, a Grant Program, and some other thing...ALL OF UTAH!!! Gee, what a coincidence!!!

Dr Jeppeson found another way to scam money thru a shell company of his OR sold my credit card to his buddies!!!

I've seen this scam before and here's where they really have a great system going:

Now I'm enrolled in 3 additional monthly services (in ADDITITION to Lift SP), each 19.95 to 29.95 per month. I was enrolled for 3 mos before I noticed these charges on my credit card statement. I received ABSOLUTELY nothing (email, letter, phone call, you name it) telling me how to take advantage of these 'services' that I was enrolled in!!! Had it not been for checking my credit card statement, I would never have even known I was a "lucky" member of these programs!!!

I immediately called my credit card company and disputed all charges. Next I called these companies and got "oh gee we're really sorry, you were enrolled by accident". How convenient!!! Yet they send absolutely nothing to their 'members'? What a great service to have!.

They absolutely rely on people not checking their credit card statements too closely and when they do, they will act like it was big mistake. Do you know how many people wouldn’t notice a $29 monthly charge? A LOT, they would think their spouse ordered something or they have forgotten about a purchase, whatever. That's what these companies PRAY for. They will probably discontinue your monthly 'service' in a few months after they’ve played it out as long as they feel comfortable they wont be noticed. I bet theyre able to get away with a 25% 'didn’t notice the charge'. That’s FREE money for them doing nothing!!! And after the charges stop, if the consumer hasn’t already noticed them, he probably never will !!

They should all be in prison. And there's a good chance that will happen. I encourage anyone with these issues to file complaints with FTC, UT BBB, your local BBB, and anyone else you can think of.

Sparker Mar 29, 2009

RippedOff & Linda,
    I am WITH you all the way!! Let's pester these criminals until they refund our money and get the word out so that more people are not taken in by this SCAM. (By the way, the product sucks too! I switched back to Murad; quality products by a reputable company).

Don't bother with Customer Service; they are useless.

CONTACT INFO. for head thief Dr. Steven Jepson (& his wife Cherri is his office manager, so she's aware of what's going on):

Tel. [protected], Fax: [protected]
    Email: [email protected] & [email protected]

Office:
    Steven Jepson, MD
    154 E 5065 S #102
    Murray, UT 84107

Jepson at the Spa
    Utah Derm. & Med. Practices Clinic (UDMPC)
    5323 Woodrow St.
    Suite 101
    Murray, UT 84107

Home Addresses:

Steven & Cherri Lachelle Jepson
    975 Senior Band Rd.
    Draper, UT 84020

also: 1817 Bear Claw Circle, Draper, UT 84020

Let's bug the crap out of them until they refund all our money and stop pulling this scam!!

• Li
    linda Mar 27, 2009

Hi, everyone, I have the same problem. This is crazy. it is exactly cheating. They know you probably will miss the fine prints so they put the most important thing in the fine prints. They don't have confident for their product. If they do, why should do this? What I can think is that only bad guys who wants to steal your moneyw would do things like that. I will do something and I advice everybody don't just sitting there writing. Let's call radio stations, TV stations and Newspapers and let everyone know about it if they don't give us refund and also send letter to board of regulation of this doctor. I really don't think this is ethical. There are tons of things we can do. Think about it.

Stand up, everybody.

Angela Mar 26, 2009

Happened to me as well. Returned 5 shipments, called, wrote on each package and returned to sender unopened immediately.

With much persistance was able to get someone on the phone and she indicated that they received none of the shipments back. Upon my conveyed disatisfaction the representitive (Autumn) had the audacity to tell me it was my responsibility to ensure they received the package.

I only tried the product for a month--and it did not work. This is a scam and reading all the complaints, I wonder, where is consumer protection?

--Angela Weldon, Orange County, CA

Annette Kirby Mar 20, 2009

I returned my first shipment and enclosed a note to cancel all shipments and credit my credit card.
    This was December 2017. Also received shipment (returned it} in January, February and March.
    Returned all with note of cancellation in each. Called phone number in March. Was told they would
    cancel but would only refund for one. They were all turned immediately upon arrival and never opened.

That is dishonest! on their brochure it plainly says..for all returns please ship unopened package to
    PO Box 2468-lft, Riverton Ut 84065. I never opened the items just the shipping sack to put the note in.

Annette Kirby, 1003 Woodcastle, Corsicana, Texas 75110

john Mar 11, 2009

I authorized a $5.00 charge for a free trial of cream. I was charged $5.00 and $31.50 by this company. I have tried to call for 2 weeks 4 or 5 times per day and no one ever answers the phone it automatically puts you on hold where I have waited over an hour several times. This was a 14 day free trial but the product did not arrive until the 15th day. I contacted the credit card company and they will not stop the charges they said I have to contact the company to stop them. So it looks like they can charge me the rest of my life 70.00 per month weather I recieve product or not! The only way to stop it is to go delinquent on the card until they cancel it and ruin my credit

• Ri
    RippedOff Mar 09, 2009

The truth is, TheTruthIs, that you do not understand what a "free trial" is. If I go to my supermarket, and there is a free trial product there, it's the product that is "free" not the 90 seconds it takes me to eat it. If I like their product I might just go buy some. And what they don't do, TheTruthIS, they don't reach into my pocket, yank out my wallet, and extract $80 out of it like your company does.

On your shady website, TheTruthIs, the word "period" is not mentioned. There's an 'X' through the price of $79.95, and the text reads "Trial 14 Day Bottle", meaning it's a "trial bottle" not a "trial period".

The truth is, TheTruthIs, that your company is deliberately dishonest and is attempting to swindle unsuspecting older people out of $80. They think they are signing up for a free trial, when what they are really signing up for is an $80 per month recurring nightmare from an unscrupulous company hawking snake oil.

O yes, I know (at least I know Now) that way down at the bottom of the website, under Terms and Conditions, in print smaller than this email, the fine print spells out the "you will be billed $80 succor" legalese. If you wanted that to be "clear", TheTruthIs, you'd spell out those terms & conditions in bigger print at the top of the website. But the truth is, YheTruthIs, you guys are not even trying to be clear.

I was taken by this sleight of hand too. By the time I'd received my credit card bill, LiftSp had billed me $165 for my "free" trial. I think I may have squeezed out exactly 6 drops of your peptide elixir by then. So I called the 866.897.2464 friendly customer service line, and I spoke with Nate 5308. Just the right touch, don't you think, the mark talking to the number ? Mr 5308 agreed to refund me the second $79.95 but not the first.

What a scam !! I am going to make it my life's mission to post another anti-LiftSp rant every day until my account is refunded the other $79.95.

• Th
    The Truth Is Mar 03, 2009

The Trial is indeed Free Sue. The trial is 14 days. As it states within that time if you do not feel the product is for you, that you should call and let us know you would like to cancel. It is very clear that the trial period is free, not the bottle itself. This is what is called a "Free Plus" trial. It is Free (during the trial) Plus shipping, which you pay up front for. These offers are strictly governed by the FCC and we constantly work with them to stay 100% compliant of all laws and regulations. In fact on the FCC website itself, it states that these are great ways to try new products, and that often they are accompanied by these sort of terms, and that you should always clearly read any agreement before ordering. If you had any questions or it was unclear, the phone number is at the top of the website itself, as well as in the terms you are unclear about.

If anyone is unclear it does not hurt to call and clarify before ordering. Our goal is to create a new and happy customer who stays with our program for a long time. Sue I can't imagine you feel as though a company as accessible as we are is intending to scam, or defraud you right? We will work to make sure you are satisfied with any result you feel entitled to, however you need to make clear what it is you want as a resolution, as it doesn't seem to me that you have posted any desire, just frustration. Call us and tell us what it is you would like us to do, and I am sure it will happen Sue. Again, our goal is a happy customer, not a customer who is so upset she feels the need to post complaints.

Thank you.

• Su
    Sue Mar 03, 2009

Although DRI*LiftSP has a contract of terms & conditions, it is misleading & clearly the product is not free. When I called the company, I was told that if I had called within 2 weeks, the product would have cost me only the shipping but since I did not, than I had to pay full price for it & the additional products they would send monthly. Fraud? I think so.