Life StorageMASSIVE MICE DESTRUCTION

This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers.

This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in loss along with grief, inane amounts of time, insane exchanges with employees and having a LIVE litter IN THE BOX CONTAINING DISHES. What is left smells like a zoo.

I am stressed and exhausted and my 13 year old daughter is devastated. I could not have imagined this in my worst nightmare. It is my personal Katrina. And guess what? NO ONE CARES.

I have lost over half of my things due to rodent destruction and the current regional manager (there have been a few) claims she can do no more after buying me some containers and bags and paying for movers FROM one of their units TO another. I am going to have to sue to recover myself and my daughters losses now, a long and expensive process. And they have had the nerve to ask ME to leave, but I would anyway.

They have claimed at various times they are not responsible for rodent control in their own building and business. Um, not according to city ordinances and case law.

The problem first became evident in MARCH and they then told me the mice were isolated to a particular area of the building and were being addressed "aggressively" (THIS WAS BY THE THEN REGIONAL MANAGER? PART OWNER? VP? WHO KNOWS, have heard it all). Same thing in April, May, June, July, August and September. Numerous mice were IN THE UNIT before during and after the move, which took over a week to organize and several hours.

I spoke with their Orkin tech who said the treatment they had was in no way sufficient for the property's size or level of infestation. They went the cheap route, clearly. BTW, folks, Orkin does what it is paid to do, period.

The site manager is a psycho; rude, unresponsive, lazy, unprofessional and I strongly suspect illiterate. When questioned about the rodent problem for MONTHS, his response is "it gonna take a minute". This is a site manager?

The corporate number is answered, when it IS, by a woman, who is just as bad or worse. The Owners seems to think speaking with customers, the schmucks who butter his pretty crusty bread, is beneath him. The only decent employee is a girl that works there. She is pleasant and was sympathetic about the matter. AVOID AVOID AVOID.