Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies Liberty National Life Insurance Company High agents turn over
J
Author of the complaint
5:01 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Insurance company famous with sole purpose of hiring you to convince you of how much money you can make - to sucker you in and take advantage of who you know and sell insurance. Manager recruit new agents every months, i figured about 100 agents comes through each year. Pushing you to give them all of your contacts at your expenses for 'free'! That way, after you leave they'll get new agents to call and push insurance on them. Then, after a few months of draining you dry, you have no choice but to quit or they'll let you go for not making minimum requirement! Or you make telephone call a min of 240 a week to strangers and push insurance in hope to make 4 sales. That's a lot of 'no' before 'yes'.

Helpful? 0 0

Liberty National Life Insurance Company - fake advertisement
1 comments
H
Jul 05, 2010 5:01 am

I had a life insurance policy on me and my husband through liberty national. We got a better deal through a different company, so i switched my policies over, and cancelled my policies with liberty national as of january 31, 2010. It is now july 5. I checked my bank statement over online, and there it was. . . The deduction for my premiums! I know it was my fault for not checking every bank statement i receive (I would have caught it much sooner) . . . But it was my understanding that when a policy is cancelled. . . You dont have to pay for it anymore. And of course, i caught it on a holiday. Tomorrow, someone is going to get an earfull! They owe me almost 500 bucks! And i can guarantee, they will want me to wait 6 - 8 weeks for it.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

16 complaints