Lia Sophiacheap jewlery

I have attended 2 of these parties and bought a total of 4 necklaces, and two bracelets. Two of the necklaces broke the first time I wore them. A third broke the third time I wore it. I tried to return it (with the receipt) and they said I had to pay a replacement fee of $5. The necklaces were no longer in stock (they change inventory monthly so their replacement guarantee is useless) so I only had the option of picking out another necklace. So much for the guarantee! I think they replace inventory quickly so they don't have to honor the cheap, broken jewelry claims. It is really made cheap, but it looks good. I also got a bracelet about 8 years ago which was guaranteed to never tarnish and they can't replace that either! It is very expensive for what you get-you might as well go to Claire's to get cheap bling.

• Ic
    icanspelltoo Sep 16, 2009

I just have to say that they do not change inventory every month. Every six months the catalog changes. The most recent release was the beginning of August. Approximately 200 items were dropped and 200 added. There are around 500 total in inventory at any time. That means that 300 have been carried over to the new fall/winter season and are still available.

• Ha
    happy13 Sep 24, 2009

I love their jewelry, and their guarantee. They can't carry things forever.
    The only think I dislike is the chains on the necklace's. I have the torqoice one and the chain is darker thank the necklace.. Other than that - I'm addicted to their jewelry. They follow through 0n their guarantees-just keep a folder with all receipts.. Problem solved. :)

• Sh
    Sharing the love of jewelry Oct 16, 2009

I for a fact know that they do not change there inventory every month there catalogs last about 6 months. I'm just curious about how long did you wait to exchange your broken necklaces. you have about 4 months to replace without a charge and after that it does cost you $5.00 per item to replace but they give you a $5.00 gift certificate back. They also will honor your bracelet from 8 years ago as long as you have your receipt from 8 years ago this is to validate that you indeed purchase from a lia sophia/Lady Remington agent and you did not buy a piece off of a source for example like EBAY.