Lend.netI never authorized anything with this company

P

Last week I put some information in for a pay day loan to try to make rent and I have been being harrassed ever since by nothing but these fake loan places. Today I opened my bank account online to see deposits on 12/1/11 of .05 and .03 and two for .01 which they then took back out and of course I got hit with fee's for each one. I opened an investigation today with my bank, but after recently having my car broken into and my head unit stolen and now THIS! I am F%^&*^G pissed off and I plan on prosecuting!!! I never authorized anything with this company.

• Go
    Gordon Mar 03, 2012

Took $30 from my bank account without authorization. Now I have to close my account to prevent money stealing from my account. Stay away from these freaking crooks.