Leather ConnectionBeware

N

I don't have a complaint just a comment. I don't know how long The Leather Connection has been a part of Sears, but I purchased something from them a few years ago without a problem. I had planned to purchase a pair of Minnetonka Women's Layer Fringe Boots from them. You see I received a catalog in the mail. But a had a "feeling" that I should check for complaints first, boy am I glad I did. After reading the problems of others I went to Amazon, found the boots I wanted at the same "sale" price. I expect them in a few days with free shipping. Thanks for the heads up.