Lane Bryant — christmas return policy
I bought my wife a sweater for Christmas at the Lane Bryant store in the Citrus Park Mall in Tampa, Florida. It did not fit her so when I took it back to the store, I could not find the receipt. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal since I used my credit card for the purchase. The store clerk told me that without a receipt she could only give me a Lane Bryant gift card for $4.81 plus tax for a total of $5.22 on a $40.00 sweater. She said that the clerk who sold it to me should have set me up with some kind of account and if they had she could have refunded me the price I paid.
I could not believe their Christmas return policy. I wonder how many other people they rip off. I will never step foot in a Lane Bryant store or ever say anything nice about them. That will do it for me.
More Lane Bryant Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Bryant - World Financial - harrassment
- lane bryant outlet - jean exchange
- Lane Bryant - money scam
- Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant - free membership time
- Lane Bryant - bathrooms
- Lane Bryant - to vinyl jackets
- Lane Bryant - bra
- Lane Bryant - representative
- Lane Bryant - Rued, uncaring Supervisor
- Lane Bryant - ordering an item on the phone/ how do I get this item again???