Menu
Home Beauty & Well-being LabCorp Rude front desk employee at labcorp

LabCorp review: Rude front desk employee at labcorp

L
Author of the complaint
11:21 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I arrived at Labcorp at 3331 Colorado Blvd in Denton, TX for a routine employment drug screen. Upon walking in they had their window closed. I knocked on the plexiglass and could clearly see someone behind it. I Waited, still didn't open. I looked to my right and saw the sign in kiosks. I began to sign in at said kiosk when it asked me to scan my DL. I only have a paper DL so couldn't sign in. I then went back to the window and had to take a pen to reach under the plexiglass and tap on the window. It still took her 30 seconds to open it and she was very rude and annoyed. I told her I had an appointment. She told me to sign it at kiosk. I told her I tried but only had a paper DL and she told me I had to do it manually. She rolled her eyes and said "Do you have your license?" I handed it to her and she said "You don't have an appt at 1:30." I told her I was early. She asked for my paperwork. I handed it to her and she abruptly took it and folded it with my DL inside. "Ok. We'll get you back." And slammed the window without me allowing to ask how long it would take for me to go back. I haven't completed my experience yet but I have a feeling it will be an absolutely joyless one in which I'd rather pluck my teeth out one at a time with pliers than deal with these people.

View 0 more photos

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance