La-Z-Boy — recliners broke several times repairs didn't last
I just had Comfort Care/ Lazy Boy come 2 blocks and charge me $90. to give me an estimate of at least $290. to repair my chair but, parts are covered ? I feel I was just scammed, I understand a trip fee but that is just ridiculous ! I feel that this estimate was purposely high so I would turn it down and he could pocket $90. for doing nothing but driving 2 blocks . I WAS a lifetime Lazy Boy purchaser but, never again ! This company is NOT what it used to be !
These chairs are approximately 7 yrs old but they broke within 6 months or so and have required several repairs in this time span, granted they weren't top tier but, they should have been replaced after the first problem imo.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- Lazy Boy Service - awful, awful, awful
- LazyBoy - bad service 
- La-Z-Boy - wrong shiipping order
- La-Z-Boy - don't buy
- Lazy Boy - sagging and squeeking couch