La Rosa Del MonteChild support income attachment

J

There seems to be something rather strange going on within this company. I have a court order for child support with my son's father. He is and has been an employee for La Rosa Del Monte for at least the past two years in Philadelphia. His name is Rene Francisco Velasquez.I recently went to Enforcement support court to inquire as to why I wasn't receiving my support although it was being electronically deducted from the defendants pay check weekly. I found out that although this employer was deducting the support payments from his weekly checks, they were keeping themfor themselves. I don't know if this makes any sense or even if anyone else has gone through the same problem with this company I just didn't know who to look to.

• Ro
    Roberto Medina Mar 16, 2009

Payments were made by our Payroll Processing company. All payments were made on time. Rene Velazquez is no longer an employee of La Rosa Del Monte Express since June 2008. How can we make payments if the employee is no longer with us?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices