krestar contractingdrug abuse

while working for shawn krestar at krestar contracting i was surprised to see shawn and his brother shane crushing and snorting perscription pills on the customers property.shawn sub-contracts for mihalko contruction from altoona pa. im sure they would not be happy with his and his crews actions of illeagal drug use on the job site.then to top it all off he owed me 1100.00 dollars for two weeks worth of work.he gave me 400.00 dollars and told me thats all the hours i have.that is totally false cause i was there every day and times he was.he couldnt pay me because ha had to pay his dope man.mihalko should know of this behavior on there cutomers properties.something needs done before someone falls to their death from a roof because of illeagal drug abuse or a home owner does not get the quality of work or timeing of the work due to their neglect.please help.thank you.

More krestar contracting Complaints & Reviews

• Ac
    A Concerned Man Jul 17, 2012

Shawn Krestar recently did a roof repair for me and my wife. after a week our roof had started leaking again but from a different spot this time. when i decided to go check it out myself i found a gash in my roof that looked like it had been purposely put there. needless to say i did not call him back to fix it and i will never do business with 'ultra roofing' again. he also seemed out of it while on the job site. after reading the reveiw about his drug use and hearing from other people about it i do not feel he is compentent to do any sort of business.

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

If he was snorting pills, its not dope. Dope is either Marijuana for a non-smoker, or heroin for a smoker...

• Ai
    Airika Sep 02, 2009

My experience with Krestar Contracting has been nothing but positive. A few months ago I learned that I needed my roof replaced. Not only did Shawn and his crew do a great job, but they also completed it costing nearly half of what other contractors were quoting me for.
    Along with completing the job as promised, Shawn also had a very professional, positive demeanor. I will be relying on Krestar Contracting for any future remodeling needs.