The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved KitchenAid — krfc704fp00
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased this refrigerator a year and a half ago and had service july of 2018 for a broken waterline in the door and the service guy replaced the motherboard, a fan and the ice-maker as a warranty / upgrade.
The refrigerator died two weeks ago... Three boards went out leaving us with out a refrigerator. The service company is supposed to come out today to try to fix it. We purchased $ 12, 500 worth of kitchenaid appliances and the refrigerator is a pos. If this fix doesn't work I am going to be upset and will take a different approach.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks
- KitchenAid - rebate scam
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot)
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason