King Soopers — michelle, register duty
I was shockingly treated very poorly today when visiting/shopping at my normal grocery location. An older blonde lady by the name of Michelle was on register, I pulled into her lane, and waited patiently for her to finish up conversation with person TWO small carts ahead. I was in line for at least 15 minutes. I don't know if she is new, but she really needs basic customer service skills training, and a check into reality. Normally the kids 16, 17 are at register and they are so kind and they do a correct NICE job about it. This Michelle had a horrible attitude when the Cart in front of me had an issue with a conversation she was having and called a manager. Instead of keeping the line moving, she scowled at me when I asked if this would be too long, as 4 other customers had gotten into line after me and each left due to her taking so long. She needs trained much better, very rude and slow.
More King Soopers Complaints & Reviews
- King Soopers - abusive to employees 
- King Soopers - terrible experience 
- King Soopers - arrogant manager 
- King Soopers - arrests complainers 
- King Soopers - beware 
- King Soopers - unethical behavior
- King Soopers - your online floral department!!!
- King Soopers - pharmacy
- King Soopers - store manager is incompetent
- King Soopers - service/checkout/manager