Kimberly Rose of Fastspells.com, Spelllock.com, PROMOLUTIONscammer, fraud, con artist, sick indviual

E

Brittney Reynolds AKA Kimberly Rose of Fastspells.com, ratethecaster.com and spelllock.com scammed me out of hundreds. I purchased a spell that never worked, and she kept saying oh it will change soon, I know it, and in fact, things got worse. She soon stopped responses all together. Google her name, find all kinds of bad fedback on her. Don't trust BRITTNEY REYNOLDS, she'll be back in the form of a new scam site. She did not refund my money, she threatened me and after almost a year, nothing has changed in my situation. Her readings contratdict themselves and most don't even reach your email, but you pay for them anyway. She will threaten to send you to creditors if you ask for a refund on anything, even though she gaurenteed it. Read for yourself both of these reports on her, it will open your eyes. Read it all so that you can decide for yourself what kind of sicko she is, just a little one or a big fat one: http://www.trhonline.com/cgi-bin/listcomments.pl?id=1221660777
and his webhost, WEBHOST people!!! confirmed idenity of Brittney aka Kimberly Rose, read here : http://www.trhonline.com/article.pl?1221660777

• Tr
    travky Aug 12, 2009

Lol I have contacted her on magicksoftheworld.com and dont worry I will let you all see our convo. We will get all of our money back.. I have went to powerfullspells.com and told them about it and they have also heard about this and gave me a really good deal on spells because they felt bad that I was in pain and got screwed over. The good thing is that I got results in the same week. They really work ;)

Mariana Apr 03, 2009

www.magicksoftheworld.com This website was designed using the same software as fastspells.com and spelllock.com - already repeatedly exposed on the Internet as scams - they've made up numerous potty stories and characters to blame, but do a net search, you will find no traces of www.magicksoftheworld.com existing since 1989 - they created this website late 2008, an WHOIS search will prove that: www.whois.sc

Anna Burkett Jan 13, 2009

How could you not know that she's a total scam? TRHOnline did a full expose on her. She's been running frauds on the internet forever.

Kimberly Rose has abandoned fastspells and now runs magicksoftheworld. She's paying more than $24, 000 in click through fees a month so she's probably looking for the big score.

A last hurrah to pay her attorney fees perhaps?

Anonymous Nov 19, 2008

Yes, she scammed me too. Karma is going to get her in the end.