k2smokesScam

A

The company is K2 smokes. It is a company out of Switzerland that sells mail order cigarettes. The company has been sending cigarettes to us, and all of a sudden they stopped coming, and they claim they can't refund our money because we need proof from the post office that we didn't get them.

And the post office can't track packages from overseas. They are a SCAM...it would be nice to let people know this.

• Mr
    MrRealtor Jul 21, 2016

Make sure you cancel your card or change accounts if you used your checking account and go ahead and dispute the charges. Watch for future charges as well!

notinterested1 Jul 21, 2016

On Jan 28 I placed an order for 3 cartons of cigarettes. They offered a discount of $2 per carton if you signed up for scheduled shipments, but website would not allow you to set up schedule. On Jan 29 over $50 was deducted from my account with a promised delivery between Feb 8 and March 10...it's now April 13 and still no delivery. I have emailed (their only method of contact) more than 10 times and have never received a reply. Every week I receive an email of "special offers" and telling me how great they are...but they won't respond to my complaints. Will now go to my bank with complaint and attempt to have my $$$ returned. Don't buy from them.

• Sc
    scamhater85 Apr 15, 2010

I placed an order the end of January 2010 and it's April and I STILL haven't received anything. I have repeatedly contacted this company trying to get a response but nothing. I wish I would've done the research before I bought from this company. What a freaking scam. There's got to be a way to shut this website down.

K2Smokes Cheated me Apr 05, 2010

I ordered 3 cartons from K2Smokes in Dec. 2009. I never received them. They never answer emails.
    I looked at this board and see they cheat everyone. I wish I would have looked here before ordering. These ###ing thieves robbed me. I hope they rot in hell.

• Fu
    fussionman Mar 10, 2010

i to have been scam by k2smokes i placed an order back in march of 2009 6 cartons of marlboros.and i have never received them as of yet.i have sent them many many emails with no responce they are a scam and rip off .i just wish there was some kind of legal action that i could take against them so that they can never ever do this to anyone else.but i did contact go daddy, com i call them and they gave me there abuse web site to contact wich i did and they are no longer certified site of godaddy.com lol some revenge there still would like to have my money back and shut them down for good!!! its been one year now that i placed my order with this rip off company they took my money out of my account not ten min after i placed my order and i still got nothing from these rip off people its been 1 year now with no results and no answers i have closed that account so they can not take any more money from me k2smokes can kiss my ### !!!

• Pa
    pabmew Feb 05, 2010

I'm still waiting on an order placed June of 09. It's February 5 of 2010 today. I've gotten lots of emails saying order from us again but never recieved the 6 cartons of cigarettes, although they got the money. I'm about to do an online campaign letting others know about this scam. Sure, the prices are cheap. Air costs nothing.

• Je
    jeanann Jan 05, 2010

i would like to see something done about infousk2smokes.com
    they have ripped of so many people including me. they get their money up front, but are not responsable if the shipment doesnt make it to your address(which it never will)
    can you help stop them. this is a big scam.

• Je
    jeanann Jan 05, 2010

i also ordered cigs from [email protected] like everyone else i never received them. but you can bet they got paid for, by me. please can you do anything about them ripping people off...please help. we work hard for our money and want a good deal like everyone else, but for them to take advantage of us like that is wrong. they dont need 40hr. week jobs like we do. they just need to get on line and say they have a great deal for us. BULL CRAP. please help

• Ga
    garoldlux Dec 15, 2009

I ordered cigarettes in July and August. Never received them. I was writting them asking where are my orders but they never replied. I already forget about my orders and my money but they respond finally 2 weeks ago that my both order have been returned to them. So they ship them again and I received both in one day!!!

• Ba
    Barbaros Nov 30, 2009

Well, I was unhappy with k2smokes back in September. I placed my order on June for 6 cartons of LM and they came only after2 months. Then I did my second order and it came in 10 days!!!Not bad!To buy cigarettes in internet is a big risk, thats why when you get them for such a good price you are lucky!

• Lw
    L wilson Oct 16, 2009

They have taken my orders in the past & now my last order 2 months ago was not filled. They took my money & didn't receive product. They do not respong to emails. Very good web site is discountcigaretts.com. They are very dependable. You receive order in about 2 weeks faithfully.

K2Smokes Robbed Me!!! Sep 25, 2009

I placed an order on August 3rd and never received it. They also never responded to my emails. It looks like I got ripped off too. I wish I would have looked their name up to see what crooks they are. There are dozens of sites calling them a fraud and scam.

• Ig
    igotscreweddoh Sep 20, 2009

They may well be shipping all this stuff - but without using a vendor such as UPS or FedEx worldwide shipping there is no tracking and if indeed it's getting shipped it's being siezed by customs. After noting other people who actually received theirs, I don't even want my order anymore. Swiss company, with shipping from the UAE (!) and a .ch domain name. wtf. I'll concede I'm a ### for sending the money with no mechanism to issue a fraud complaint (i.e. credit card).

But listen, everyone, I have recently discovered E-Cigarettes and I love them. I haven't touched a regular cigarette since I received mine. Please save your health and check it out. I bought the Sidesho from Modern Vapor (http://www.modernvapor.com) and I couldn't be happier. There is also quite the active community (sub-culture?) at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com.

• Sn
    snappa Sep 16, 2009

I to have oreder from this company my order was placed in June and it is mow September and I still have not recieved my order they keep saying they have a new delivery system and to wait what a scam

K2Smokes Liars Fraud Scam Sep 14, 2009

I finally received a reply to my inquiries as to why I have never received my order. I have been writing weekly asking why I never received it, and now a person from K2Smokes named Julia Baron answered with the following message:

"you will not get any response from us. We have blocked your account and all your details"

These people are con artists, liars, and crooks. You will not receive your order, and are throwing your money away if you do business with them.

markman 076 Sep 08, 2009

I know, and now each one of us are probably on a US government watchlist. I will let you know if I have any problems in the airports the next time I fly.

• Ig
    igotscreweddoh Sep 08, 2009

Company in Switzerland... shipping from the UAE of all places... we just wanted cigarettes - now we're probably funding terrorism in some money laundering scheme...

• Da
    David Morse Sep 07, 2009

K2Smokes cheated me out of over $140. They never sent my order, and they never respond to any emails. I wish I had searched their name before ordering from them, as many sites complain about them being liars, cheats, and con artists.

Avoid these crooks at all costs. You are forced to pay with an e-check, so you have no recourse with your bank to get your money back.

They are thieves.

• Dm
    DMason Aug 25, 2009

K2Smokes offers cheap cigarettes, but they do not fill the order or send them. I placed an order in July, which should have arrived by now. They never reply to emails asking what happened. They just ripped me off and then ignore me.

• Re
    Really? Aug 25, 2009

So are you going to stop smoking? It will solve many of your problems...

K2Smokes Crooks Aug 18, 2009

The above comment from happy jack is bs. This company does not have a FL. number, which is evidenced by his not even giving it. They are located in Switzerland. They are also liars, crooks, thieves, and ordering from them is just throwing your money away.

• Ha
    happy jack Aug 18, 2009

I know all of your frustrations. They are not a rip off. They are, however, trying to walk before they crawl. Why they don't answer emails is a puzzle. There is a number to call in Florida which they do respond to. Just don't use them for a rush orde right now. They are trying to reorganize. In the end, everyone will have cheap cigs and be happy.

• Md
    Mdeejohn Aug 15, 2009

I found an investigation by the International Trade Commission from 2008 on the parent company, LMB Trading SA. I intend to file a complaint as well with the ITC, and have filed one with the Federal Trade Commission. I am out $422.73...shame, shame on me!!! Btw, Mr. Adams apparently doesn't have spell check!

Mat35 Aug 15, 2009

K2SMOKES gives you every excuse other then the truth. I ordered cig 2 months ago & never received.

K2Smokes Thieves Aug 15, 2009

I finally received an answer to my emails about why I never received my order that I placed in June. It was from someone named Julia Baron from K2Smokes, and her email said "### off idiot"

markman 076 Aug 15, 2009

You are not going to believe this, I know I didnt, but yesterday afternoon upon arriving at home I checked the mailbox and had six cartons of Dunhill Menthol Lights, it has taken 58 days from order to arrival, yes I developed a spreadsheet for tracking my online cigarette purchases. I noticed the country of origin listed on the customs form and also the return address is the UAE, United Arab Emirates. I would like to hope that all of you will also recieve your orders. Good luck to everyone here. Mark

PMS Aug 14, 2009

I have been getting reply emails that my smokes are on their way...but I think I've been had...I am so disappointed these guys were really good for 2 years!!!

• St
    Stefi Aug 12, 2009

no one will ever recieve anything from these scam and fraud artists! i ordered 6 cartons in mid april, have yet to see the smokes or the refund and now all emails to them go totally unanswered. I have no choice left now but to file fraud charges with my bank and pray they will refund my money after this long.
    hope NO one else gets taken by these people! they have the balls to send emails saying order now and the service has improved but i have never ever received a thing from them. BUYERS BEWARE!!

K2Smokes Is A Scam Aug 12, 2009

I order 6 cartons of cigarettes in May, and have never received them. I write them every few days, but they have never answered. This is a scam site and you are just throwing your money away. They are thieves.

• Pl
    plumberbob Aug 12, 2009

i'm another victim of k2

PMS Jul 31, 2009

I have just emailed Tom Adams, and I will see if he gets back to me. I will be disappointed if things fall through with this company, as they have been very good to me for 2 years, and have saved me a ton of money. I actually have a recurring order set up with them, and another order has been charged so I'll have to see if I get that one. no I have not gotten ANY answer's to my emails since they were shut down for 3 weeks. I am hoping that this is just a glitch that 2will get smoothed out.

PMS Jul 31, 2009

I have been ordering from k2smokes for two years without a problem. Now since they switched systems to the "new" faster system they were supposed to have, I have not received my smokes that I ordered on July 1st, 2009. Now that I read this board, I'm getting kind of worried!!

• Th
    thisguystrouble Jul 28, 2009

You stole money from me, and still want me to order from you, Tom Adams?
    You ripped me off, and also sent me an email telling me to ### off.
    Anyone who orders from K2Smokes may as well just throw your money in the garbage. You will NEVER receive your order and never get a response from them unless it is to tell you to ### off.
    They are a group of liars, cheats, bs artists, and crooks.
    Rot in hell, K2Smokes

• Ro
    Robt. Christian Jul 28, 2009

I wouldn't believe "Tom Adams" until you receive your cigarettes. Just yesterday I finally received an answer to my many inquiries regarding my order. The new "strong customer service" was a reply from someone at K2Smokes by the name of Julia Baron telling me to "### off idiot".

It appears the previous comment wants you to order from them, even though they already cheated us once.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I, for one, will never do business with these worthless lying crooks again.

Where is my money, or my cigarettes, Tom Adams?

• In
    infou14 Jul 28, 2009

my name is Tom Adams and i am a customer service representative for k2smokes.ch we want to let everybody know that althought he have had problems in the past we have just moved to a new shipping location and the shipping schedule has started normal again. we wish everybody could try us again and you will be amazed at the swift delivery and strong customer service. if you have any questions or you need to settle a dispute with k2smokes.ch please send me an email at [email protected] and i will do my best to settle any and all concerns or problems you might have.

we also have just received fresh Marlboro Red and we have the best offer on the internet selling cigarettes at only $7.99 per carton.

we want to prove to you that our services have gotton better and we never ever decide against our clients, so please send me an email and we can see how to solve your problems.

joann49 Jul 18, 2009

i ordered 2 carton of marlboro's back in april due to arrive in march 18-30 still to date havent recived them but they took my money out of my account $ 53.88 asked many times for smokes or refund said after a certian date if not recived they would recitify my account. still nothing. next step to to call the better bussiness office to see about shutting them down .

• Ke
    Kevman Jul 13, 2009

UPDATE:
    I received my order today, after exactly 8 weeks.
    It was post-dated June 29th though.
    Maybe they are just now getting around to sending us our orders.
    Hopefully you will all receive yours soon!

• Kr
    Kry28 Jul 13, 2009

I placed an order with k2smokes and just like the others still nothing. I did file a complaint with IC3 it's an internet crime complaint center.

• Re
    Really? Jul 11, 2009

So stop smoking...duh!

• Ke
    Kevman Jul 11, 2009

There's quite a few of us.
    There must be something we can do to get our money back.
    If anyone knows anything about suing or legal actions we can take, contact me because I will most assuredly take part.