Julia ClairvoyantInternet scam

N

Julia Clairvoyant is a scam related to Gabriella Psychic (see these related complaints). The readings are similar and computer generated.

More seriously it seems that payments are not secure (NOTE that payment pages are not https:...) and are used to generate unautorised debits on accounts.

Also, Julia Clairvoyant seems to be based on Facebook, which gives the site access to a great deal of your personal information. Gabriella Psychic has an applicaton to download which may doo the same thing - leech out personal information from your hard drive that is then reused in the computer generated readings...

Please be aware of the risks entailed here. Both financial and emotional.

• Ra
    radha 25 Apr 01, 2014

I dint know, when I subscribed for her mails. I dint even remember, I I am simply getting mails saying that my love life will change blah blah, and asking for some 1499 INR.. thankfully I goggled her site as soon as I read the stuff and read that its a scam..
    thnksss ..