John Henry ShiffnerI have been taken by this man

E

He is a No Good P.O.S MAN. I let him borrow my Jason Aldean CD last week and he still has not gave that back to me :( I mean that’s my Jason Aldean CD have Y’all seen Jason he is freakin Gorgeous !! Ok sorry back to John, I have helped this MAN out and I will continue to do so as I see fit. What I do is MY business. What John does with me is OUR Business. If anything happens to Myself and John and I do not get anything back I have let him have ( key work HAVE ) or borrow or GAVE ( another key word GAVE) then that is my problem. I have my ways of getting what I want so I’m not worried :)

If John is seeing me and 15 other Woman well he will have to pay for that one day We are not the Judge nor the Jury. If I choose to get “played” by John then so be it. ( again I have my ways of getting what I want) Everyone keeps bringing up his kids and saying he is a bad father well all I can say is STFU cuz unless you have been in someone’s shoes who is trying to raise kids by themselves you have KNOW IDEA what to do. You have KNOW IDEA what you would do for your children.

Listen everyone, Stop worrying about “Paybacks” You do what YOU think is right and what YOU believe is in your HEART stop worrying about if you Get Even. This is your life so LIVE it !!! and FYI the HE said SHE said stuff will not hold up in a Florida Court Room . Have a GREAT DAY and MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices