JMR Plastering and JoineryNot keeping promise to deliver

S

Via ebay, I ordered tools from the company to pursue my big project on Mar 27, 2016. Payment paid on Mar 29. On April 2, the proprietor of the company, James Redford told that the tool was on the way for delivery. My timing is essential because I was traveling from overseas to pick up the tool! Later I find out that he didn't send the item!!!
I was trying to contact the company in every possible ways, but the owner turn off the telephone, not response to email, no answer facebook inbox. Every channel of communication to this company was off for days. Finally I lost an opportunity to pursue my project. Later the owner promises a refund. Unfortunately, refund is only a small part of the costs that I have. What an irresponsible person he is!!!
If you're looking to deal with this company, I'm recommending to find better contractors elsewhere.