Jim Wroda Auction Servicesunethical behavior

O

I was a bidder paddle # 2036 In a Gilbert Fenton Glass auction of Nov 20, 2015 i was the winner of several pieces . I received an invoice through email on Nov 21 which i paid Transaction #[protected]. . I did not receive the shipment until the first week of Dec. 2015. When i unpacked the items i found 9 were broken . I called Wroda auctions and spoke to a Amy Wroda she said she would need photos of the broken items. emailed to her, i tried this 3 times before she admitted receiving the emai this was on Dec 14, 2015 she said they would file a claim with the US Post office. I waited and heard nothing from them . I call ed them on Jan 20 2016 she said they were working on it. This the last i heard from them . I called them on Feb 23 but they did not return my call . They should refund $220 mow I have waited long enough.