JhiLLConsultUnauthorized charges to Checking Account/ Debit Mastercard

This is Re Property Networks cancellation as pasted below verbatim.. I went online for a supposed $1.00 charge for foreclosure listings, and after 15 days it would cost additional. Thinking this was too good to be true, I cancelled via email the following day. The thing is that I cancelled several times and still retain copies of these emails to prove that I cancelled or at least attempted. This DRI regnet. ord is new to me. Apparently like some people in this complaint forum if you inadvertently browse their page it is a trap set to catch you. Kf I browsed it I do not recall, and especially to the extent of authorizing charges. Please help! Thanks !

Cancellation Policy: When signing up for the free 15-day trial at RE Property Network, understand you will not be charged today, nor during the 15-day free trial. And, the charge is only $39.88 per month (Or more, based on the features you select when signing up), billed monthly if you go beyond the first 15 days! And, you have control because you can cancel at anytime by sending an email to [protected]@REPropertyNetwork.com. You are also not committed to any sort of long term contract and you can cancel at any time. There truly is no risk for you! Begin by clicking on your city above!
www.repropertynetwork.com

I

• Ka
    Kari Dec 01, 2008

I am the official rep for RE Property Network. We did NOT charge this consumer as he mistakenly thinks we did. We have already attempted to resolve this issue with him and notified him that this charge was not coming from our company, nor from an affiliated company, and this consumer refuses to let the matter drop.

He believes we are charging him, which we are not. The charges are shown to be coming from DRI Regnet.ord; we have no idea who that company is. We are not affiliated with them in any way nor have we ever heard of this company, if they are a company. When a member signs up with our website, we do not give out their information nor do we sell it to any other companies, so there is no way this Regnet.ord could have received any information from us.

Mr. Hill had to have signed up with this company or something as he states that he signed up for tea and some kind of auction kit. Why would we, a company that sells foreclosure listings, be affiliated with a company that sells tea??

This claim/complaint is completely false and untrue as we are not the company charging this consumer and we are not affiliated with the company charging this consumer. We ask that this libelous complaint be removed from your site.

• Dm
    D Meyers Jan 18, 2009

I also have been scammed by regnet.ord. I ordered a free trial of the Acai Berry. I was required to pay $1.95 S&H.

I did this on 01/02/09. Absouletly free trial, per the advertisement.

01/02/09 they hit my account for an approved debit of $79.95, which was taken out 14 days after I originally ordered it. Even though the product took 10 days to get here.

I just received my product 4 days ago. the bank said that I can do nothing to stop them from receiving the money as it was approved on 01/02/09. I intend to pursue this

• Pa
    Pat Jan 31, 2009

Ihad same problem. But in my case I hever had access to site.

• Za
    zahrohan Jul 07, 2010

I too have just been charged $97 for a service I cancelled the same day I signed up and checked out, they did not confirm my cancellation email. I have exchanged emails with this company and they keep telling me that I did not cancel within the 15 day period. It is up to them to confirm the cancellation, not me. I would stay clear of this company with it's misleading and deceptive practices. They seem more interested in gaing access to your bank account than providing credible info and sources for real estate.

• Bl
    blc_services_inc Nov 05, 2014

Well the customer above may not have been charged by [email protected] but I have received two unauthorized charges so far.
    Like the poster above I read the cancellation policy
    Cancellation Policy: When signing up for the free 15-day trial at RE Property Network, understand you will not be charged today, nor during the 15-day free trial. And, the charge is only $39.88 per month (Or more, based on the features you select when signing up), billed monthly if you go beyond the first 15 days! And, you have control because you can cancel at anytime by sending an email to [email protected] You are also not committed to any sort of long term contract and you can cancel at any time. There truly is no risk for you! Begin by clicking on your city above!
    www.repropertynetwork.com

As an investor I know there is an inherent risk with purchasing information and I'm fine with that. However, after I sent in my cancellation email on 25Oct14 I did not expect; neither, did appreciate getting the run around from three people who do not even work for the company at the 1-800-756-6798 number. These people all claim to be the "communications department" a shield for a scam is all they are.

And to the official rep of the company I'm going to keep posting this complaint to every board on the internet until someone makes good on this cancellation policy.
    I'm telling everyone I know to avoid this outright SCAM for some veiled corporation to make an anonymous $99.00 without obligation.
    This economy is too lean, and I'm too fed up to take this lying down.

• Mi
    michaelward Sep 22, 2015

I to have been charged 119.00 which I did not approve for this company" repropertynetwork.com", I told them I never used their service and that money is my disability money which I need so their response is to give me a refund of $59.00, , , , , What a heartless scaming no good company so yes people watch out for this rip-off of a so-called company...

• Me
    meimei thomas Mar 17, 2016

Scam I was told 1.00 for 7 day trial I cancelled the same day and was billed for 128.67. How do I report this I'm beyond pissed. 😈

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices