Jerome's FurniturePatio furniture cushions tearing and poor customer service on warranty

M Jan 22, 2019

I ordered replacement cushions for my sofa purchased at the San Marcos store after they all started tearing. The furniture was purchased in 2016 with an extended warranty. The replacement cushions were ordered and paid for 7/21/2018 at the Murrieta store. Never heard from Jerome's again. I made 6-7 calls to Customer service where someone said they would check the status but no one ever called me back. After the 7th call someone called in Oct and said the cushions were at the Murrietta store. I went to that store. The cushions were not the color that I ordered. No one ever called me back to tell me anything about what happened when they were returned or status. Finally in frustration called the Murrietta store and demanded to talk to someone ( in November) who refunded the money paid in July and said cushions were reordered for the middle of January 2019. In the middle of January, someone called and said the manufacturer no longer carried that material. Jerome's gave me a number to call Guardian about the extended warranty. No one ever returned my call. The recording recommended a website to file a new claim, if furniture over 1 year old. Website given doesn't seem to exist. www.jeromes.gppclaims.com. Since no one ever returned my call and the website didn't come up I think this is a fraud transaction...pay for the warranty and then get no service. State of CA Insurance?