James H Coffmanwalgreens false advertising

My complaint is the FALSE ADVERTISING done in the Walgreens flyer for the week of 4-19 -to-4-24-10. Your store #7678 located in Eldersburg Maryland advertisied the following: printer cartridge refills ONLY $1.00 on Earth Day, Thursday 22 ONLY. One day only coupon. There was no limit listed, No added amount for additional cartridges to be refilled. When I took (2)two cartridges to the store I was told that there would be an additional fee for the second cartridge. I questioned the sales lady, she told me it was the mangers policy. I spoke to the manger Mr. Jeff Betz, he told me that it was a miss print and that there would be an additional fee for the second re-fill even though it was not listed in the flyer. In my business, as well as many other companies if I made the mistake! I ate to mistake, not the customer. Your company uses these flyers to lure customers into the stores for the sales. You know that we purchase more items other than just the on sale items. It is not ethical nor do I believe it legal for your company not to honor your advertised items. You WILL lose customers by doing business in this manner.
James H. Coffman