James Bradley's - Internet Million DollarsI got screwed!

I was not satisfied with what I receive from this company. First of all I was only to be charged $67.00 because they had an if you order today instead of $99.67 you only pay $67.00.

Not true they charged my bank card the full amount. They claim you can start earning money right away and it is real simple NOT TRUE. They have all kinds of complicated things you can do but nothing as easy as they claim on there website. So when I told them they overcharged me and I was not satisfied they told me you should of click on a drop down box to get the $67.00 price and to get a refund you actually have to try one of there so called Internet Business and show them that you did it and also you have to let them help you with the problem you are having with the Internet Business you chosen. In other words you don't get your money back. I just got SCREWED. They would not even give me the difference between the $99.97 and the $67.00. You don't want to do business with this money hungry company. And I told them I would write complaints about them and write to the Attorney General but they ignored me!!!

• Ni
    Nicky Feb 24, 2007

You actually BOUGHT it?

No offense meant, but you really shouldn't trust half the crappy make millions schemes on the net. If they were that awesome, the guy who WROTE the book wouldn't have bothered sharing those secrets. He'd just have gotten richer and richer.

The rlts aren't gonna fetch him ALL that much.

Good luck.

magicbirds9 Oct 28, 2008

The SUPPORT & HELPDESK E-mail address {[email protected] }does not work.

If you have any problems with our product,

feel free to contact us at

[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices