Ivory bitesCharging my account

My story is much like everyone else. They send the free which you pay shipping 5.99, then they bill my the 88.97 and making it hard to get my refund. There has to be a way to stop these guys. The State of Texas has a pretty good success at helping out. I will try to attorney general's office tomorrow.

More Ivory bites Complaints & Reviews

• Ti
    tired of fraudulent companies Jul 22, 2009

thought i was getting a free trial just pay shipping and handling. the following month they charged my card 88.00 when I tried to call and cancel no one anwers the phone and when I went on line to cancel I ended up here. How do I get rid of this charge and this company. I need help.

• Wa
    wanda robinson Jun 09, 2009

so many people get ripped off by companies like these. Buying from your local store is the best solution. I have learned my lesson

• Wa
    wanda robinson Jun 09, 2009

We have all fallen victim to this free trial scam. I contacted ivory brites

as well and I was given the run around. I am going to tell everyone I know

to stay away from this scam. I beleive that word of mouth will help to

destroy this company. We may never see our money, so tell everyone,

everywhere to beware.

• Rm
    rmt2go Jun 09, 2009

I also fell for their scheme. Both the free trial and 1st shippment they sent did not have any instructions on how to use and they didn't send everything in the packet., I sent several emails and finally got my RMA # to return the product I received. According to their Terms and agreement You can return the unused portion, but it has to be post marked 15 day from their shipping date. It took 3 emails and sending them a copy of their terms and agreement. Now I just have to wait to see if they credit my account. Good Luck... Lesson Learned don't fall for the FREE TRIALS you see on the Internet, and READ TERMS and CONDITIONS...

IvoryBrites Return Policy

We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns:

If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund according to the following terms. To obtain a FULL refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you.

To return a product for an exchange or FULL refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at [email protected]

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at [email protected]

• Ca
    Cathy Henderson Jun 06, 2009

I contacted Ivory Brites. This product burned my gums and i had difficulty chewing and eatting. Now i was notified that my credit card was debit $88.97, and some other charge for $9.99. Whats up with that? You can get your teeth whiten cheaper at the dentist. I am so unhappy i will be contacting the tv investigators on this matter. I can not believe this product and the charges. I can change my card number and they will still debit my card. I had to cancel and this really pisses me off cause it was a 8.99% rate. I can not believe this company hasn't been sued yet. I think they should not be able to hustle people like they do. I want rough justice! These days people can not afford to spend this kind of money for a product that doesn't work! I was not able to reach this company until i waited an extremely long time. They said i could enter my statement online and dispute it, and then they will get back to me. In the meantime they will continue to debit. HELL NO!

• Mi
    Michelle Malich Jun 03, 2009

This company offers you a "free" sample of their product. When you receive the sample there is NO paper work with it at all saying that you are now subscribing to a $88.97 a month service. This is a rip off! They make it impossible to get a refund on this charge. It also takes 21 days to get the product so their 14 day free trial is a mute fact.

• Su
    Suzanne Ansell Jun 02, 2009

I purchased a tooth whitening product online from this company. My checking acct was billed on 5/19/09 for the amount of $4.99. On 5/31/09 I was billed $88.97 and billed $9.99 from Axis wellness - which apparently in cahoots with Ivory Bites. I called and cancelled my account (at least they said they did) - I'm still waiting on my e-mail confirmation.

• Jw
    jwags02 May 25, 2009

Definitley a rip off I have tried so so hard to get my money back and THEY JUST WONT DO IT!!! we need to shut this company down!!!

• Th
    Thelma May 22, 2009

I agree, Ivory Bite is a RIPOFF!!! I hope I can get ALL my money back. When they charged my account, it threw me into overdraft

• Cr
    CriticXtreme May 14, 2009

If the product didn't work, yeah get your money back! This is a financial rip off and they tell you in the disclaimer, yet people still fall for it. Having bleach, white teeth is no guarantee for self-confidence. Just be yourself.