Isonic Pico ProjectorOver charged

G

Went in the store to look at luggage. Prices were not that bad, probably too hig, but I assumed they were reasonable. The salesman then led us to video cameras. He showed us a Sony (now discontinued-but I was unaware at the time), He said the price was $2000. We were not interested, but after many atempts to leave, the owner came over and offered the Camera, the suitcase and some misc camera accessories I had been looking at for $600. We agreed to the purchase, It was probably $250 more than it was worth.
The owner "Aviola" (doubt that was his name, as nothing truthful was ever spoken by him or any employee) had an employee show me a pico projector. (Isonic 4500) Bottom line-- the price on the box was $4000. He finally lowered it to $1800. Being ignorant of it's true value, and impressed with the quality-I took the bait.
After getting home and researching the projector, I did find it on Amazon for $3500 (the postinh has since been deleted)., however after some research, I found the identical projector made by Aiptek V50 for $300.
Bottom line, I was sold a ripoff copy at a ridiculous price. Avoid even walking by that store.

• Se
    Sever75 Jan 04, 2012

The same history with this shop!! Cons, fraud! Avoid imperatively!