iselectmd.comFeel victimized

S

I signed up with this company last winter after being told by an acquaintance that it was a good deal, WRONG! This company offers a physician by phone service to those that cannot afford healthcare or simply do not have the time to wait in a regular waiting room for hours. The young lady that I spoke to over the phone and signed up with was kind of ditzy sounding, had a voice like minnie mouse but she seemed nice enough, don't remember her name though. She took down all of my health information and then personal info, including credit card details so that the company could bill me. My problem is, is that about 3-4 weeks later when I received my credit card statement, there were several unauthorized charges on my account. charges to some on-line stores and gift cards etc.. I know for a fact that I did not charge these things to my card. I have a bank card that I use for everything else on a normal basis and that particular card info that I gave to the woman at Iselect Md hadn't been used AT ALL for anything other than on that day. I feel victimized and completely ripped off!!

• Ra
    Ray Harjo Jul 14, 2017

This is a bogus claim, we have almost 400, 000 users. It is 2017, still going strong. Check us out!!

• Jw
    JWR13 Sep 16, 2015

Did you contact iSelect about these charges? What was the result? Did they address it or not?