Inversiones Nicaraguascam/fraud

P

I wired USD17, 500 to Juan carlos cantor lopez swift copy enclosed. Carlos told me he is timber merchant and can supply me cocobolo from nicaragua. After he got my money he vanished. Carlos was introduced by Jack van of Netherlands. Jack is giving excuses. It is my hard earned money carlos is hiding. Please be careful from nicaragua suppliers because many buyers have now told me most of them scammers in nicaragua. I am announcing usd2000 reward who ever can find him and recover my money.

scam/fraud