international payment centreSCAM

580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA

Pay to: gina frank
US $2, 741.88
The Maximum
amount up to: Two Thousand Seven Hundred Fourty One Dollars and Eighty Eight Cents
Preapproved parcel ready to ship for gina frank
cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.
Consignees are advised that the parcel contents described herein were pre-determined by specific criteria; consignees may determine parcel contents in advance by consulting the information listed as in the Terms & Conditions Approved executed by.
Warehouse Release Signature

THE LAST NAME IS SIMS
THE FIRST NAME I BELIEVE SAYS LAYLAN

Optional Payment Method
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
PERSONAL AGREEMENT:
I have checked my address (below) and I authorise my merchandise #552584 or US $2, 741.88 cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.
To receive my items, I only pay a modest release fee of just US $31.95
Card No.
Card Exp. Date
MM [protected] 11 12 YYYY [protected] [protected]
C.V.V No.
(The C.V.V No. appears on the signature strip of your credit card or could be 3 or 4 numbers above your credit card no. If your card no. does not have a CVV no., please use an alternate card with a CVV no.)
For your added security, and to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards, please provide the following: Card holder’s date of birth
DD [protected] [protected] [protected] 31 MM [protected] 11 12 YYYY [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected]
Please confirm consignee name here:
FIRST NAME LAST NAME
Where do we deliver your merchandise #552584 and cash value up to US $2, 741, 88?
STREET ADDRESS
CITY PROV./ STATE COUNTRY ZIP/POST
pick country belowUnited StatesCanadaAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanThe BahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaGabonThe GambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiNorth KoreaSouth KoreaKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic ofMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMongoliaMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNauruNepalThe NetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorwayOmanPakistanPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairn IslandPolandPortugalQatarReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSt. Kitts & NevisSt. LuciaSt. Vincent & The GrSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneRepublic of SingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSomaliaSouth AfricaSpainSri LankaSt. HelenaSt. Pierre and NequeloSudanSurinameSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad & TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamVirgin IslandsWallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslavia (Former)ZaireZambiaZimbabwe

PHONE EMAIL
VERIFICATION
Type your name below to verify and accept delivery of Package to name and address shown in "Shipping Name/Address".
x

100% SECURE SHOPPING -Feel secure shopping with us. All our products and services come with a full money back guarantee. A credit card purchase with us is more secure than handing your credit card to a store clerk at a mall or store. Your credit card is safe, because our site uses the latest encryption technology. When you purchase from us your credit card information is protected with secure commerce servers and credit card fraud detection systems.

SECURITY ALERT! Credit card fraud is a felony punishable by heavy fines and jail time. We cooperate fully with all agencies involved with preventing and investigating online credit card fraud. Crime on the internet does not pay! We investigate each and every order, and report every fraudulent attempt to the authorities.

• Ka
    Kayrene Mar 01, 2012

Was sent a check. Never got anything. Time to put these ### away. What are we doing?

• Ak
    akingson Jan 15, 2012

the message that i received is from international payment centre, islip, new york, USA

• Ak
    akingson Jan 15, 2012

my name is Mr Akin Olalere, I receive a message to claim my parcel of value $2, 741.88( a sony61 projection tv)please i want this money to be paid to my domiciliary account in Nigeria:ACCOUNT NAME: Akin Amos Olalere, ACCOUNT NO:[protected], BANK NAME: GTBank plc, Nigeria. or send to through my Postal address:ilorin golf club, no2 commissioners lodgeway, gra, ilorin, nigeria.TEL: +[protected] and email: [email protected]

Jose J Nov 11, 2011

I received this mail and in the past I used to follow the instruction not knowing that this was a scam. I have paid the fee in the past and never received anything.
    Today, I am more careful and I wish to notify others of this type of scam.

• Po
    POOKAPLAY503 Mar 01, 2011

pepole do not care about others what a shame