International Loan Consultants Inc.Scam and cheating company!

Advertised as 'The Fastest Growing Business in Canada' . I called the 800 # to talk to a Dvid Staley in Toronto who assured me that This is one of the best business opportunities out there and that I would have to qualify to be in it. He sends me brochures, CDs etc... which all sounded great. I was then contacted by a Kirby Burnett who told me that I qualify and what a great job that I would be doing. Everytime I ask him a question, he would say that they couldn't reveal all the secrets of the coarse but once I paid the $13250 and take the 2 days coarse, I would get very satisfactory answers to all my questions. To my surprise and disappointment, the coarse was a total deception, lies and a waste of time. Out of 8 potential ways to earn huge commissions from the lenders, only two of them that I would get very small commissions from the lenders and the rest I would have to negotiate the fee with the borrower.

After expressing my disappointment To Staley and Brunett, I was told that I should have done my due diligence before I signed up with them. I told Burnett that one of the questions I asked him bluntly was if I could be involved in arranging financing for real estate deals and he told me that those type of deals fall under the 'Asset Based Loans' and that it is part of what I will be doing. Only to find out that I would have to become a licensed broker before I can get involved in such a deal.

This company is all about lies, deception, they have offices that don't exist. Their president Stehen Weeks doesn't even answer letters or e-mails.

They are professional scammers. I would very much love to take this company to court collectively.

• Ta
    tariq abdulhadi Jul 10, 2008

i need aloan of 100 milion USD for three years who can i get it?
    if you help me i thank you

• Ad
    adel Oct 06, 2008

Iam Egyptian man, 64years old, i need international loan about 1 million USD, rate no more 3% pay yearly, repaying after the end of the term. the term about 5 years. if accept, please mailing me. thanls .

• Me
    Merrick Feb 11, 2009

I need a loan if $5000us. I am living in Jamaica, where can i get a loan of that amount at 3-5% per year. I can be reached at 1-876-375-2703 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

• Ke
    Kevis Notafan Jun 29, 2016

You have just saved me looking into this further; this does not surprise me! http://www.kazooga.com/franchise-for-sale/international-loan-consultants.aspx

A dime a million are these companies, especially, in North America; money-first on everything...integrity, what's that!

On a totally different area of research, $50K scammed by NA companies, especially telecommunication companies, over a 8 year term. Wouldn't trust a NA company as far as I could throw them...and one must be extremely cautious to say the least.

Thanks again for taking the time to file this,

Kevin

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices