Instant Tax Servicewithholding tax refund

W

I went to get taxes done Jan. 12, 2012, t be submitted when IRS opens, received $50.00 instant check. when I asked about federal refund, no one could answer questions and refused to return my calls. Federal has hold from IRS, and though my state has been released to there bank; they are unable to tell me why after 3days - they don't have my check for me. I have been hung-up on, talked to shamefully, attempted to ignore me, etc..If anyone knows what bank they use - please post..

Jonathan E Fortman Feb 22, 2013

We have filed a lawsuit against Instant Tax Service in the State of Missouri. We are currently looking to talk to people who have either used their services and have had problems. We are also looking to talk to anyone who was employed or is employed by Instant Tax Service who has information about the Instant Tax Service policy and procedures. Our communication will be kept confidential. Feel free to call us at [protected] or email us at [email protected] Thank you in advance!

• Dw
    dwyatt Feb 17, 2012

Just som uneducated people on this webite using such harsh words talking to people like this get a life really its their money and they want to know where is is at...

• Te
    TERRIBLEAZZEZ Feb 07, 2012

HEY EVERYONE, EITHER IF ITS TAX TREE, INSTANT TAX SERVICES OR WHATEVER, , , TRUTH IS FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBITS ANY BANK, EITHER IF ITS BANK OF AMERICA, TAX-TREE OR WHOMEVER, FROM HOLDING IRS PAYMENTS OVER 48HOURS AFTER BEING RECEIVED FROM THE IRS. SO THE POST FROM STOOPID THAT CANT SPELL STUPID AND PROBABLY WORKS FOR INSTANT TAX SERVICES MINIMUM WAGE SALARY IS PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE HIS/HER JOB IS ON THE LINE, SHOULDNT BE INTIMIDATING. KEEP MAKING THE PHONE CALLS, , JUST BECAUSE YOU SIGNED PAPERWORK LETTING THEM FILE YOUR TAXES. DOESNT MEAN THEY CAN HOLD YOUR FUNDING OVER ALLOWED TIME, AND THATS THE LAW.. GOODLUCK EVERYONE, INCLUDING INSTANT TAX HOEAZZ!

• Km
    Kmccoin Feb 06, 2012

They keep telling me there is a problem with my state refund as well. They gave me a number [protected] they were no help. I contacted the Attorney General as well

• In
    INSTANT TAX HOE Feb 06, 2012

@LISA109 ITS BANK OF AMERICA STOOPID

• In
    INSTANT TAX HOE Feb 06, 2012

@LB85 [censored] IT WAS A GLITCH WITH THE IRS STOOPID NOT INSTANT YOU MAY CALL TO CONFIRM BUT IM SURE YOUR DUMB ### WON'T

• Lb
    LB85 Feb 04, 2012

I called fox 2 problem solvers because I have the same problem my state refund has been held for 9 day now and they are telling me there is a glitch with there software and so i will be seeking legal advice as well. So good luck to you as well...

• Tc
    Tclassic726 Feb 03, 2012

I have as well made a complaint to the Attorney Generals office, and the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility. Again, Good Luck!

• Tc
    Tclassic726 Feb 03, 2012

They use Tax Tree which it is hard to get any info. on them but I did a lot of research and there number is [protected]. I'm too having this problem. Good Luck! I am actually trying to get a Lawyer to take my case right now. Good Luck. Maybe a class action suit will come out of this.

• As
    ashley314 Jan 31, 2012

and also, they used tax tree for mine which is bank of america

• As
    ashley314 Jan 31, 2012

same problem at the centerline location too, i don't understand at all

• Li
    LISA109 Jan 31, 2012

THEY USE KEYBANK HERE IN OHIO SO THEY SHOULD USE THE SAME BANK EVERYWHERE IT WAS ON THE CHECK THEY GAVE U FIRST TIME. GOOD LUCK HOPE SOMETHING GETS TAKEN CARE OF WITH THIS COMPANY THEY DONT NEED TO BE IN BUSINESS. THIS MY FIRST AND LAST FOR ME. AM STICKING WITH H&R BLOCK FOR NOW ON.