Install AmericaVery shady, dishonest company

I have had a terrible experience with this company, and am working several high authorities get things resolved. Basically, this company didn't fulfill the contract as promised and have been avoiding all of my phone calls to try and resolve the matter. I would like to have others join in with their accounts, in hopes that this could lead to a class action lawsuit and teach this shady, unethical company a lesson. I urge anyone who has been ripped off by this company to contact their state's attorney general office as well as the local BBB. For Pennsylvania, please visit http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/ to file a complaint with the Bureau of Consumer Protection. Please don't let others have a chance to be ripped off! Remember to document all conversations with these company representatives.

• Ou
    Outraged1! Oct 10, 2018

10/10/18
    This is exactly what I'm in the process of doing! Amazing, same as you I just started filing complaints with PA Attorney General, BBB, etc. regarding these crooks! Install America based in Mohnton, PA, I can't express in words how disgusting these criminals are, and it makes me so angry! I will do everything in my power to keep them from ripping off people of their hard earned money, leading them to go down a very stressful road that is worse than any nightmare.

I'll update this as I go along.