Inmodle corbusier lc3 replica sofa

A Jun 07, 2019

Mid November I ordered a Le Corbusier LC3 replica through Inmod. I was super excited, the sofa would be all leather, I paid more for a nicer quality and the wait was reasonable, 8 to 10 weeks. Soon it became clear though it would take longer….and longer, but finally, after 6 months of wait, it finally arrived. Hm, something was off, starting with being extremely uncomfortable to sit in. I measured the sofa as it seemed so short and yes, it was much shorter than my previous sofa, over 3 inch. When I put my old replica chair next to it (mind you, with the same specifications as Inmod's) you can see it sticking out 3 inch.
They are now only willing to give me either a store credit or money back minus $250. The sofa was not produced according to their specifications on their website, I am the one who is inconvenienced, as I now do not have a sofa to sit on, AND, I have to pay for a pick up. This is amoral and not right. My biggest mistake though is not checking their website for reviews because now I see I'm not the only one that received bad service and mediocre products.