Incture TechnologiesScam

B

This is to bring to your notice that I have been recently scammed by an IT firm by the name of Incture Technologies located at Bangalore, India. I had asked them to build an iphone application together with a 4 page website for my company and they came up with a quote of $1200. I was asked to pay 50% upfront by PayPal and the balance 50% after completion of project. However, after I paid $600 to their PayPal, they stopped responding to my emails and rejected my phone calls. I sent them several emails but all in vain. I filed a dispute with PayPal but PayPal won the case in their favor as they said I had sent them money choosing the services option for which PayPal has no reservations. If I had paid them money by Goods Option, they could have refunded my money.

I hereby warn all Americans and others to stop outsourcing your work to such Indian scammers. It appears Indians are just here to fool Americans out of their hard earned money. It is better to outsource work inside America for a little more pay than to loose all your money to India Cheats. The company who cheated me for $600 has a very modest speaking people. But I advice you all not to fall victim to such sweet talking 3rd world cheats. their website is http://www.incture.com/

So beware of these guys and still if you want to deal with them, you can do at your own risk.

• Ab
    Abhishek Sing Apr 04, 2013

Respected Sir !
    really it's bad happened with you. you r right, there r some fraud company who are cheating to customers.
    actually i wanted to join incture technology, but after reading ur blog i decided to kick off that type of fraud company, it's better to earn less money than joining this company.

sir ! all companies are not like that .

regards...