importgenius.comScam

M

The website www.importgenius.com is scam, and better avoid them. I sent some belongings through them, and they published my personal import data. And they did it without warning me. I don’t think that it is appropriate, and they need to protect personal information, but not to post it for everyone. Please leave comments about this website, because people should be aware when they deal with such irresponsive people.

• Co
    Companyreviews Nov 28, 2020

This website steal my personal information without my concern im not a business, they have my full name and my mom adress on there account this is totally ilegal and i will be reporting then too consumer.ftc.gov and indentitytheft.gov/
    Also all good reviews here are made by then dont trust this people they are a big scam and steal your personal information. I contact the guy he say my information will be removed in 48 hours thats never happen i ask then to remove my information from the other page they own too name importkey.com/ but they dont even care. Now wait whats next.