iLender.netContinuously stealing my money

E

I noticed a $.05 debit from my account from iLender, which I had never heard of. I called my bank and they advised me to call the company that debited the money. I did, they told me the $.05 was to verify my account so they could lend me money. I told them I didn't want a loan and I wanted the $.05 put back into my account. The same day I noticed a $30.00 debit to the same company. I called them immediately and demanded a refund. They told me that I would receive a full refund with 4-7 business days and gave me a confirmation number. After 8 days I called back to ask where my refund was, they then informed me that it would take 7-10 business days. After the 10th day I called back and spoke to someone who said I would be receiving the money at the end of that week. Of course, that didn't happen, so I called back only to be told that I would, without a doubt, receive my refund on January 3rd. On the 4th I called back and was told that the person who told me that was incorrect and that I would receive it on the 6th. After the 6th I called and spoke to a "supervisor" who told me I would have it on the 10th. Today, 1/11/12, I called and threatened a lawsuit, I was sent to another "supervisor" who said that I would receive an email stating the date the refund would be returned (I've asked for something in writing from them every time I called and never got anything). Now I'm waiting for their complaint department to email me that date. The supervisor said that they money would have to be taken from a different account because they're accounting department couldn't process my refund. Pretty scary stuff but... still waiting for my refund.

• Ph
    Phoenix Mar 02, 2012

They took three unauthorized charges from us and this caused an overdraft. Put my money back.

• Sr
    Sraduss Jun 25, 2012

Web-site takes personal information to provide lenders. No mention of fees for Week later they go into account for some type of payment. Causing account to be insufficient of funds.

• Du
    Dubokue Jul 05, 2012

I'm not sure what company this is but I never gave them permission to take money out of my account. I am filing a claim with my bank for them to investigate.

• Gl
    Glakome Jul 05, 2012

Applied online for short term loans. This company was NOT given permission to access my account. They first put in a $.05 ACH deposit, then removed 2 $.01 holds. Hoping to take care of this before they try anything else!!!

• Pl
    Ploke Jul 19, 2012

Added pennies to my account then started taking them out causing three overdraft fees.

• Gu
    Gusine Jul 19, 2012

I just opened my checking account a month prior to this I like to call theft.I was trying to get a loan through the internet and I like to add never got any money just lost out on $35.00 of my hard earned cash. My bank says Ilender.net lend me $$$ but it never showed on my account then stole $35.00.Now I'm worried if this would happen again.I would like to be a good example not to try getting loans through the internet.

• Da
    Dangvine Jul 25, 2012

Had harassing calls stating that they were going to take me to court. I had a loan, which I don't. That I had failed to pay it back, which I didn't. We fought on the phone for a while and he would hang up on me every time I would call back. I don't know how they got my account numbers but this is out of control.

• Et
    ethos Aug 16, 2012

Hey why don't you write them a cease and desist letter CMRRR. Also demand a refund. In it write cc Your STATE AG, FTC and maybe a local TV station. Tabulate the history of the deceptions. Then they will not to play.