IKEAcustomer service

Ad Sep 30, 2019

I did a purchase transaction on Sep/08/2019, at the time of purchase, I did not bring my discounted coupon. I went back on Sep/29/2019 to the same location and I went to customer service desk, I presented my coupon and my purchased receipt and requested a price adjustment. My request was denied. So I asked to speak to a manager. Rob the manager was unprofessional and unhelpful. So I've asked to speak to another manager. Amairani, the other manager was worse than the first one. she just came and supported her other friend manager (Rob) decision. She was not even listening to me. I was not really happy with the treatment of those two managers. Then I've asked an employ that I need to speak to the store supervisor, waited for a few minutes, then Elvira showed up so I explained the situation to her. she took my receipt, a copy of my coupon and went to her office to double check on my paper work. After good 20 minutes she came back and asked for the credit card that I'd used so she could credit my account for the difference. My overall visit was unpleasant.

IKEA