The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved iFloor — Sell junk and doesn't care
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The online ordering seems to work, but you always have questions, so you end up talking to a salesperson. This is where the problems began. He recommended a type of floor product that looked great, had a lifetime warranty and was reasonably priced. We ordered the flooring and supplies and installed the product without much difficulty. After just a few months the flooring began to crack, peel and separate. Initial calls to customer service were fruitless because they couldn't find any record of our purchase, even with the order number. Eventually, months later, they "found our order". But they were sure the problem was just some "fading" that was normal. We sent photos, which they lost. We sent the photos again. iFloor said we should call the manufacturer in Sweden. We said NO. Then they wanted us to pay for an inspection with the price of inspection going up with each conversation. We said NO. They said they would talk to the manufacturer in Sweden. Nothing happened. After almost 3 years, we filed suit and won easily. Now we are trying to collect from the elusive company and looking at our ugly floor.
More iFloor Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - at ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck'
- iFloor.com - beware
- iFloor - don't waste your time and money!
- iFloor.com - poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - bad experience
- iFloor - quality of material
- iFloor - horrible company
- iFloor.com - wood flooring was shipped damaged
- iFloor - the service is terrible-the product is worse.
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered