husky pressure washer hu80220gun leaking

spay wand can't get parts and noe the whole gun leaks repalced o rings many times new new gun how do I get a new gun washer is less then 1 year old pretty bad when only used 5-8 times and wand leaks all the time why can't you get parts

• Sh
    Shaniko Jul 14, 2016

Same thing has happened to us!! Unbelievable that we used this once, had it stored safely in our shop, pulled it out to use it the second time, and water is pouring out of the handle! Called service suppliers, dealers, and the manufacturer, and they all say all we can do is buy a whole new assembly--priced from $60 to more than $100! practically like buying the entire product all over again. I spoke with Customer Service at Husky as suggested, and all I got was a rep that told me there are no replacement parts for the problem, and we have to order the complete assembly. I called the number he gave me for their parts distributor, which of course is on the East Coast somewhere (we are in Oregon) and has banker hours, apparently. There was no way to leave a message, and no after-hours services offered. We have found that this pressure washer has now been discontinued (of course!), but that doesn't help all of us that are left holding the bag with a defective, inferior, worthless piece of junk. I wonder how long Home Depot and Husky knew these washers were defective, but kept selling them anyway??? I feel cheated and deceived. Our only consolation is at least now no one else will get ripped off like we did.

• Ra
    Ranger Bob May 10, 2014

My gun leaked water everywhere but the nozzle. When I took it apart, I discovered that the supposed "new" gun and hose had been taped and the tape had loosened. Customer service said too bad for it was passed the 90-day time limit for replacement. I sent a complaint message and was informed that customer service makes the decisions, and I could order a replacement part if I desired. I used it once, and threw it in the dump. What junk ! The company sells an inferior product, and doesn't stand behind it. Their comment to me was- if that is what the customer service decision is, then that's what we stand by - it's good that all companies don't manage this way!

• Ts
    TSeaDog Aug 20, 2013

I have the exact same problem. A nut cap broke apart in mine this spring. I use it about 6 times over a 2 years. All I need is the brass cap to fix, but no one can supply. This is useless.

• We
    WetInOhio Jun 08, 2011

Absolutely agree! I have the exact same issue with the cracked plastic gun around the brass fitting. VERY DISAPPOINTED! If the manufacturer will not stand behind it, perhaps HD should discontinue business with them. I know I am planning to push back on HD for this!

• Ni
    nicole1946 May 30, 2011

I used it less than 5x. Gun pouring water. Power washer is useless. Home Depot will not provide assistance.

• Pa
    PattyL Nov 12, 2010

Called Husky just now. They will not stand by this at all and said there is only a 30 day warranty on the trigger. I have used this twice, once to wash a car and once for a patio. Failure after two light uses is unacceptable. Completely unreliable and will not help. Will never purchase this again!!!

• Cu
    CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM Aug 16, 2010

I am a Customer Service Representative at he Husky Power Washer Company
    Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your Husky Power Washer, How ever we do not manufactor gas power washers at our Elm Grove location

Please contact Husky at [protected] or huskyyoutdoortools.com. reference this posting when you make contact and they will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

Husky Customer Service Team

• Le
    Lexi36d Aug 16, 2010

I agree. I had the same thing happen. The brass coupling into the spray head creates so much torque using the gun that it cracks the plastic, causing leaks around the gasket and around the brass. Now the whole unit is useless. I need a blank coupling to shut off the High Flow side and a new hose and gun for the High Pressure side.

• Fr
    FreddieWash May 16, 2010

I have the same problem. the wand leaks everywhere and ther is no pressure. I have only used the pressure washer six or eight times. What a piece of crap this is.

And I can't find any parts for it either. Home Depot sales people say "I don't think we carry that anymore" and then wander off to "hel" other customers.

Freddie