Menu
Home Building, Construction Review of Home-Repair *JustAnswer-800-240-1371

Home-Repair *JustAnswer-800-240-1371  -  Unauthorized charges to my bank account

R
Author of the complaint
7:49 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Although I did contact them for help in fixing a dishwasher problem... I did not sign up for recurring charges after that time... However I have since been charged 2 more times... I contacted them by their e-mail but have not received a reply... My bank says I must file a criminal charge with the police... However I canal's file a complaint with the calif attorney generals office for consumer complaints which I will do if home-repair *justanswr-[protected] just not return my money and stop this recurring charge,

4 comments
T
Jun 27, 2022 12:03 pm

I don’t remember using this. And I know I did not sign up for reoccurring charges. Please refund my money and unsubscribe me.

C
Jun 11, 2022 8:47 am

[protected] Is the updated number. You can cancel your “memebership” online or over phone and I was told the billing department would have to refund money.

F
May 24, 2022 1:56 pm

David F.

Add me to the list of outraged customers. Not only was the "Expert" assigned to me

unable to help solve my problem, but I was totally unaware I was going to be billed

$37 each month to stay a "member" of the worthless service. I paid it unknowingly for 6 months.

Discovered the current charge today and called the 800#. Pleasant phone person/s gave me assurances of cancellation and also a 3 month refund. The Phone people today were kind and the refund is welcome but I remain outraged that I was unwittingly signed up for recurring charges, especially after being worthless "help" on the stove repair I called about.

What's the smartest recourse?

R
Jan 08, 2022 9:17 am

Justanswer [protected] signed me up for an unlimited subscription in which they are going to take $37dollars from my credit credit card each month. I did not approve this. Not only that, the site gives directions on how to cancel your subscription. It states, "To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on the "My Account" link from the JustAnswer homepage, then select "Off" for your subscription under "Payment Information"." However, there is no such "Off" option for your subscription under Payment Information. The only option available is changing your credit card number. Contacted the company via their website but they do not respond.