HeinekenMobile Draw

S

I am Sharon. I have received a HEINEKEN UK sms. Your mobile number has won GBP750, 000 in Heineken Mobile Draw. To claim prize email ur name & number to: heineken.[protected]@london.com & call Mr Duncan +[protected]. I would like to know if it's a scam? What can be done? Pleaz reply, thanks for your time & effort. Sharon

More Heineken Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    Sharon Oct 01, 2010

I have received a sms. Your mobile number has won GBP750, 000 in Heineken Mobile Draw. To claim prize email ur name & number to: [email protected] com & call Mr Duncan +44 7700032377. Sir I am not sure to me this sounds false. A comment could help, pleaz sir, thanks. Sharon

• Vi
    Victor Ogu Oct 01, 2010

you must be a fool to fall for this. SPAM- RUN.

• Gr
    Grazia Nov 30, 2010

Hello,
    I live in United States, my husband and I used to drink Heineken all the time until we find a broken glass inside the beer. In fact we find broken glass inside the beer several times. We dont buy this beer anymore.

• Ro
    ROSHIN.R Jan 12, 2011

I am Roshin. I have received a sms from BA-GOODNEWS . Your mobile number has won GBP700, ooo in Heineken Mobile Draw2011. To claim prize send your details toEmail:[email protected] . I would like to know if it's a scam? What can be done? Pleaz reply, thanks for your time & effort.

• 49
    49arberable Jan 22, 2011

I am Arber. I have received a sms which says: " U have won 750.000.00 Pounds in 2011 UK Heineken mobile draw. To claim contact Dr Kelvin on Email: [email protected] Tel: +447031861754

• Do
    Donaldo Feb 08, 2011

I am Donald. I have recieved an sms which says: Congratulations!! Your mobile number has won GBP750, 000.00 on "UK 2011 HEINEKEN" international mobile draw. To claim your prize, email or fax your full names, mobile/fax number to Mr George Clooney in this email ID([email protected]) or fax to 00448447745458. I would like to know if it's a scam? What can be done? Pleaz reply, thanks for your time & effort.

• Ge
    getvikashere Apr 26, 2011

hello... I m vikas. I have received this message "Your mobile no has won 700, 000GBP in 2011 Heineken mobile Draw to claim your prize send your details to the paying bank Email : [email protected]" on my mobile.

• Ra
    Rajinder arya Apr 28, 2011

Hello guys my name is Rajinder kumar and same as you guys i also recieved an sms which says your mobile has won 7000, 0000 gbp in 2011 heinken moile draw to claim your prize send your bank details to the paying bank emial : [email protected] please tell me if it is a scam . what should be done . is there any problem by providing the bank details to someone like these companies. thank you in advance for you time and your suggestion.

• Am
    Amit Bhuckel Apr 29, 2011

Hello guys.
    Good Afternoon
    i m Amit Bhuckel from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetrai also received an sms which says your mobile has won 7000, 0000 gbp in 2011 heinken moible draw to claim your prize send your bank details to the paying bank email: [email protected] i think it is totally a scam. Govt. & cyber police have take an action on this type of sms & scam. Thankx.

santhoshmprm May 03, 2011

Hai...I have received a HEINEKEN UK sms. Your mobile number has won GBP700, 000 in Heineken Mobile Draw. To claim prize email ur name, address & number to: ATLAS COURIOR EXPRESS in UK. I would like to know it's true? or it's a scam?

[email protected]

• He
    Herzog Katerina May 04, 2011

I got the same drom Dr, Kelvin, that i won 75oooo Pound and they wanted a copy of my passport.
    To all of u, ITS A SCAM, the will use your data to make false document or for some other criminals .
    PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BANK NR OR PASSPORTNUMMBER
    TO THEM. ITS ALL A SCAM !!!

• Sh
    shyamprakash Jun 05, 2011

hello
    i am shyam prakash from kerala ( alappuzha ) .
    I have received this message "Your mobile no has won 700, 000GBP in 2011 Heineken mobile Draw to claim your prize send your details to the paying bank Email : [email protected]" on my mobile.I would like to know if it's a scam? What can be done? Pleaz reply,
    my mobile number is 09747645661

• Mi
    Mini Joshy Jun 17, 2011

I am Mini From Kottayam I have received I have received this message "Your mobile no has won 700, 000GBP in 2011 Heineken mobile Draw to claim your prize send your details to the paying bank Email : [email protected]" on my mobile.I would like to know if it's a scam?
    What Can Be done Reply

• Ni
    nijil vedichal Aug 17, 2011

I am Nijil, I got a message from "[email protected]"
    YOUR CV HAS BEEN SHORTLISTE​D FOR JOB POSTED IN HEINEKEN UK
    but I have doubt about this messege- I s it a fake or not pls give clarification, I attach the message below
    ATTENTION: Applicant,

UK WORK VISA/5 YEARS EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT WITH HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL.

As per the online recruitment that we the HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL UK, we
    have gone through your CV/Resume through (SHINE.COM )our recruitment
    agent, and you have been selected as one of the qualified candidates that will
    work in HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL UK.

We are currently recruiting workers from any race to UK to here in
    HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL, for the following categories:

(BREW INDUSTRY, IT, PROJECT MGT. ADMINISTRATION, HOSPITALITY, MANAGERIAL
    OPENINGS)Office Assistant, Manager AND ETC.

Salary range for skilled unskilled workers is per hour.

PROCESSING DOCUMENTS REQUIRES:

1. Passport Original;

2. Size (2x2) 4 Photos;

3. Simple CV (no any special qualification required)

4. Certificate of Eligibility document (COE) that is when your selected

5. Job offer letter takes 2 working days to sent to you, while your work
    permit and work visa takes 5 working days to be processed.

Interested candidates should fill the below on-line job interview and
    submit it along with their CV and with the following details:

NAME: ………………………………………

CONTACT ADDRESS:………………………

CONTACT TEL. NUMBER:………………….

CITY……………………………………………….

NATIONALITY………………………………………

SEX………………………………………………….

DATE OF BIRTH…………………………………..

ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING?…………….

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION THERE?……………..

WHAT IS YOUR MONTHLY SALARY?……………

WHAT POSITION DO YOU WISH TO APPLY IN OUR COMPANY?………

SALARY EXPECTED PER MONTH……………………………

Your details should be sent via Email: [email protected]

HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL; As soon as we receive your CV / Resume we shall
    send it to our international screening department for proper screening and
    verifications. And only the successful screened employees shall be
    contacted after the international screening.

Regards:
    Philipp Puchner.
    Recruitment Manager.
    [email protected]
    ON BEHALF OF HEINEKEN INTERNATIONAL.

• Vi
    vinod dhyani Apr 17, 2012

Hello, I m V S Rawat from District Rudraprayag Uttarakhand(India) On 16 april I got a massage "Your mobile no has won 700.00 0 GBP in 2012n Mobile Heinke Mobile Draw in UK.To claim send your details to paying bank...Is this true or an scame... Pl reply me on my e mail.

• Le
    leanne liebisch Nov 23, 2013

Hi i have received this message
    U Have won 750, 000.00 Pounds in 2013 UK Heineken Mobile Draw.To Claim your prize, send your Name, Mobile, Email address to this Email: [email protected]

It was sent from this number +27711732465

Is this a scam?

• Ri
    Rick M. Pila May 04, 2014

Hi I am Rodrigo Pila and I received an email from Job Recruitment Fraud using the name of Heneiken UK limited and the email address they used are the following:

1.) [email protected]
    2.) [email protected]
    3.) [email protected]

Their telephone numbers are the following:

+44 741 837 7244
    +44 708 764 6113
    +44 702 405 1150

I was contacted by these ### and informed me to signed a Job offer after giving me an interview form and after answering it all they replied me saying I've passed and will be deployed to Heneiken UK Limited Headquarters stationed at Edinburgh UK. Later, They said they will pay all the cost for the visa and work permit but I will shoulder the cost for the immigration consultant and this alerted me as a confirmed recruitment ###.

Please kindly let this email addresses & mobile numbers indicated above be informed to the Public to avoid victims as they write very professional though you may see many wrong spellings and bad grammar lapses but not very obvious for the newbies.

Also, the mobile area code of Edinburgh UK is on the exact difference to the area codes these ### used. Please see the logo they used below.

Best Regards!

• Ra
    Racovita Ovidiu May 06, 2014

Hi, I am Racovita Ovidiu from Romania and from this email [email protected] the same thing happend to me last week, only they wanted a £597.00GBP security deposit. I sent my resume, completed an online interview (4-5 pages long, like 40 questions), then they sent me a contract witch i signed and send back and then they informed me to sent them a £597.00GBP security deposit via international wire transfer (MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer) to this person and adress - Accountant: Kimberly Rikkard Address: Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE, United Kingdom.
    This is what they gave me :
    Tel: +44 741 837 7244 Fax: +44 741 837 7000Address: 3 – 4 Broadway Park, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ, United Kingdom Email: [email protected]
    For more information, please send us an email all call any of the below stated number and we will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
    +44 741 837 7244 +44 708 764 6113 +44 702 405 1150
    Regards, Pring Robin Human Resources Director

• He
    Hector Martin Pinto May 21, 2014

Hi I am Hector Pinto from México City and I received an email from job recruitment using the name of Pring RobinHuman Resources Director Heneiken UK limited and the email address they used are the following:1.) [email protected]) [email protected]) [email protected]
    Did arrive copies of contract Production Team Memberand; and letters visa to travel to UK and request for visa expenses £ 550.73GBPI want to know if it is a scam or really being requested engineers to work in Edinburgh Scotland UK. I would appreciate your response.Thank you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices