HealthyLegs.comFraud and cheating!

S

February 2006 I ordered $44 worth of merchandise from them. I called several times over the next few months and was told they would send my order. After a while when I went to look up my order number, it said it was canceled. By then it was too late to be reimbursed by my credit card company. I have called and emailed numerous times and am still waiting for a credit.

• To
    Tom Springer Aug 28, 2007

Healthylegs.com is the web address. I ordered from this company on 7/17/07. On 7/30 they took the payment out of my debit/checking account. I have emailed them 7 times, called and left messages on their message phone. Two weeks ago I finally got a response, they said order would be mailed 8/3. To date, more emails, phone calls - no response, no product. This business must not be legitimate, it is powered by yahoo on their web page.