The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Havertys — product and customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The furniture was not well constructed. Their technician came out to see the furniture and said he couldn't do anything about the crooked skirt, but if I wanted to go through the trouble I could replace the legs
myself, and that I would be reimbursed the cost. I bought new legs for the sectional and replaced them myself, no easy task these are very heavy sofas. The store manager assured me that he would reimburse the cost of the legs. instead they sent me a $125 gift certificate for their store, I made it clear that I did not want the gift certificate, since I would not be making future purchases there. I just wanted the $45.00 I spent for the new sofa legs. It's been 2 months, several emails and phone calls, and still no reimbursement. PLEASE CONSIDER SHOPPING AT A DIFFERENT FURNITURE COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF DISSAPPOINTMENT AND AGGRAVATION. I spent $3200.00 so they weren't that cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for...or less!!!
More Havertys Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices
- Havertys Furniture - Racism
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company
- Havertys Furniture - Bad product
- Havertys Furniture - Terrible product
- Haverty's Furniture - Never shop here!!!
- Havertys Furniture - New table from Haverty's looks years old after two weeks
- Havertys Furniture - Fraud and cheating