Handymanscam

F

Wanted to make all people aware of a handman who advertizes in kendall park, somerset, franklin park area by the name of Steve [protected] is his cell number

He worked on some toilet job at my house and ruined it completely
He "fixed it" then the next day I called him to report that his job was not done, since then he has not returned my phone calls

• Wi
    Windy2003 Sep 03, 2018

I am trying to get ahold of y'all I'm a life time member.

• Rs
    r schneider Aug 26, 2012

I have been getting pocietwatch for a set and i have not reaced on a timely bases
    and would like to what seems to be something wrong hear
    i have been with HANDYMAN for a few years and maybe done a test 1-2 times
    my acc no;[protected] thank you robert schneider

• La
    Larry Weihe Oct 01, 2011

We recieved a thank you card with the option of purchasing 2 different kinds of rings. I have been trying to reach someone to order from. The phone number listed on the card is disconnected. The sale ends 9/30/11.

• Ar
    Arthur Park Jan 31, 2011

Beware of a handyman named Davoe Dezell. He never finishes his work and does half [censor] work.

• Mi
    Micharl Bunn Apr 10, 2010

My name is Michael Bunn. I live at 3221 Main St.Box 882 Manchester Md 21102 . I AM A LIFE TIME MEMBER and have been one for years. I haven"t heard fron you in years not even the monthly books. Now you sent me an e-mail to have me join again. Do you check your records to see if someone is a member?
    Please respond back . [email protected]

• Ea
    earl andersen Jan 19, 2009

I am being billed and I did not make the payment because I cancelled the club. I am not a member. Was a member # [protected]. (cancel)