Hackett London SaleLack of customer service

L

This website claims to be an authorised dealer of Hackett clothing but I definitely believe that if the real Hackett stores knew how shoddy the customer service is for this supposed "authorised Hackett London Outlet" was, they would do something about it. I purchased a polo shirt as a gift which turned out to be a small size L. All I wanted was to know how to exchange for the larger size, as it says you can do on their site. I have used their contact page form as well as emailing direct (to an incredibly unprofessional gmail address) and have never received a reply, email aknowledgement or anything at all. In this day and age of online shopping we have come to expect even better levels of customr service and when a website promises that your contact form request will be answered within 24 hours "even on weekends", you expect it to be true. Highly disappointed and will not be using them again, nor recommending them to anyone else.

• Ba
    bazmcginnty Nov 29, 2012

Does any one have a phone number?

• Ba
    bazmcginnty Nov 29, 2012

Does anybody have a phone number?

• Ra
    RajKP Oct 13, 2012

Guys, please can you tell me if they are selling original and genuine Polo or Hackett stuff. The prices looks too good to be true as I have seen the prices in Bicester shopping village and they are not that cheap as well (even for past season stock).

• Je
    JemmaC Jan 14, 2012

The exact same thing as above has also happened to me. They have taken £135 from me and I'm stuck with polo shirts that are to small. If anyone is thinking about buying from this company, Please don't!!! How can they get away with this. Can anyone advise how I can report them or get my money back??

• Si
    SianM Jan 12, 2012

The exact same thing has happened to me. I only want to exchange a polo shirt for a larger size but their site does not state how you can exchange/return goods and my numerous emails remain unanswered. No telephone number available either.