gulshanpowersFAKE SPELLS AND FRAUD

M

Raheel khan at gulshanpowers.com it a fake spiritualist and a scammer! Hi sell fake spells! The truth about him it that hi it just a jewels seller! Hi scam the people promised results but hi never deliver it! Hi it scam! Warnning!

• Wi
    Wispy Wisps Apr 20, 2016

Blessings www.blackmagicandgenies.com is the only true website its safe real and u will be most powerful blessings

angryperson444 Jan 13, 2016

I am the same way, there are so many fakes out there I believe in magic but its hard to trust certain websites especially this place called blackmagicandgenies.com I had already joined a coven on the site and now there expecting me to pay another $100.00 for a upgrade in the coven.Just today they got angry with me because I didn't call them at the time they wanted me to but I told them what time I was going to call them it wasn't the time I told them yet.Alot of wesites that sell genies and other magicals are fake you have to watch out or you be a victim like me and others.

john okyere May 25, 2014

Hi, am from ghana I really want to buy from mahiyaab.com but am confused if it a cheat or lie .Does he deliver when someone buys from him ? somebody should help me

• Se
    serd Apr 10, 2014

mahiyaab is not fake. he has helped me make a lot of talismans. to this day i still wear them with very good effects.

i repeat mahiyaab is not a fake. he helped me a lot in [protected].

but now all of the sudden he doesnt respond anymore.

my spirit guide said to me he passed away. if its true god bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

samue2014 Mar 07, 2014

thank you james or this comment. God bless you

james25105 Mar 06, 2014

CHEATER WEBSITES.

james25105 Mar 06, 2014

Mahiyab.com, Gulshanpower and all zohani.com are fake ..please don't buy anything from them because they are not accepting Paypal. with paypal you can get your money back. Please don't go for any other payment. All above three website has same owner. All items are fake. Big promises and fraud.

Your friend,
    James

samue2014 Jan 14, 2014

Is mayihaab really true? I HAVE EMAILED HIM BUT NO ANSWER YET.

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE WEBSITE...
    PLEASE WHAT IS HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO SEND MY ORDER TO HIM THROUGH POST.

manihura Dec 03, 2013

Dear Honestie,
    You have to restart the whole invocation of King genie. Mahiyaab is good try to follow the instructions as they are you will get success. Try to be holy, good during invocation period and do not eat the animal products and onion. You have to live as vegetarian person.
    God bless u. JPaul

• Ho
    honestie Nov 08, 2013

I orderd the king genie from mahiyaab. what happened the invocation words are all arabic/ muslim religion, and i stuggled to read the arabic words. i did the invocation for the three to four days then by accidentally at school with one of the children i help i ate meat since i was not used to not to eat it, immediately i remembered that mahiyaab did not want me to eat meat during the invocation period. when i told him he actually never responded to advise whether i should repeat the invocation process. i really need help for the king genie.

any one who can advise me what to do please do so other wise i may have wrong answers for mahiyaab and i truly trust mahiyaab very much.

manihura Oct 29, 2012

Hello Brother? Can tell us which kind of genies invocation did you ordered from Mahiyaab? How does it works? I ordered Karamati Genie Invocation from Mahiyaab but i am not yet get genie because may be I am not yet finish the whole process. Please tell us more info and your cantact so that I can contact you Thank. J.P

• BEST SPIRITUALIST MAHIYAAB.COM Mar 06, 2011

hi i will like to make a comment to on mahiyaab.com hi he is good all his spells work his genie are real and can be trasted hi all i order from mahiyaab.com work for me please order from mahiyaab.com i now now the real spiritualist on the internet please my brothers go for mahiyaab.com i am owusu hi for more about mahiyaab please login to www.mahiyaab.com or comtact mahiyaab on [email protected]

• BEST SPIRITUALIST MAHIYAAB.COM Feb 26, 2011

hi we all know fake spiritualist on the internet who always take peoples money on the internet a few days now i buy a genie spell from mahiyaab.com and it work for me so i recommend mahiyaab.com for every body please try mahiyaab.com he is the best he is real spiritualist is is very caring and honiet spiritualist through him i now have my own genie please everybody for best spiritual goods please order from mahiyaab.com he is real best of them he will never lier to you always the truth please mahiyaab.com is the best spiritualist purchase all your goods and spells genie jinn from mahiyaab.com he is the best go in for mahiyaab.com hi do u what to know who i am from GHANA WEST OF AFRICA TARKWA MY NAME IS KWEKU