GreenprinteronlineCustomer Commitment

This company does not stand by their customer who have engaged and paid them for their services.

They have no ethics in terms of responding to customers who challenge their process or their technical abilities.

They constantly miss deadlines.

They produce inferior work - albeit they can produce simple jobs such as brochures.

• Ci
    cidneyhue Feb 18, 2010

I am in the same boat where an order I purchased 3 day turnaround for and express shipping for over almost 2 weeks ago has not yet arrived. I fear a time sensitive order I placed at the beginning of this week will also not arrive in time despite paying extra money for rush services. I've tried to call their number several times and only ever get the machine. No one has called me back from my message yet. There is basically no customer service and I haven't even seen any of their printing results. Will definitely not be using this site again.

• Bb
    bbgobie Mar 02, 2010

Agreed
    Horrible service once your money is taken.
    Miss deadlines, orders done wrong, failure to respond.

Hate to say its not worth it to be environmentally friendly.
    Based on their service I have doubts if they even do what they claim.

john_2 Mar 15, 2012

I completely disagree. I had several jobs printed with the company in the last year and I was very happy with the service. My cards looked beautiful. The price for printing was reasonable, however, shipping could be a bit less.

• Mi
    mike04 Apr 04, 2012

My experience was pretty good. I ordered 2500 brochures on seven day turnaround. I got my job in five. The quality was fantastic.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices